5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product.
This DVD works really well. I lost weight almost immediately and I am continuing to do so. :)
Published on July 4 2009 by Niana Good

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure
Although I have not seen the whole video, the ab section is hard. This instructor can contort her body in ways I never could. The arm section is great though.
Published on April 12 2012 by becs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., July 4 2009
Niana Good (London, ON Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good exercise, May 11 2009
C. Boutin "clau fromtl" (Montréal, Québec, CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I have to specified first: I did not know nothing about pilates before buying that dvd. However, I thought that was a really good dvd to do home
training and to swet when you do not have the time to go to the gym! It also works on your flexibility. I will qualified it as a intermediate-advanced dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Pilates Workout, July 27 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
Lara Hudson is an excellent workout instructor. Her DVD is well-rounded and enjoyable. She works all body areas with a wide variety of exercise moves. I especially enjoy her arms and upper body workout as the use of weights is an added bonus. Also I find that Lara incorporates some very different pilates moves that I have never seen before or have tried. I give her DVD a definite 5 Star Rating. I thoroughly enjoy her workout!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pilates, Feb. 18 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
Good value for the money. Nice short sessions to augment my workout. Good purchase. I would recommend this for people who are looking to add to their workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching, July 9 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
This is a great workout dvd. I used to use 10 minute trainer (mostly the yoga) but was advised to try Pilates due to connective tissue issues that led to hyper extension issues. One thing I love about this dvd is that the workouts are 10 minutes (give or take 15 seconds). I liked the ten minute trainer, but they pause the time, so they often run for 14 (plus warm up and cool down). This is really ten minutes. And ten minutes well spent. I could feel my abs after the first use, and after the fourth. It really makes you work if you do it properly. She does go quickly, so when starting, don't worry about keeping up. I slowed the play speed during one of my first watches, to make sure I was doing things properly, and understanding everything, and watched it without following along to refine what I was doing after I got used to the routine. It is challenging, but easily modified, so as a newcomer to Pilates I had no trouble following along. Also I liked her breathing instruction, corrective notes (always when I needed them) and encouragement (which I didn't really notice until I was watching without following along, and it seemed weird). I definitely don't miss the same old 'cup of beer' joke that made it into the ten minute trainer dvd video.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, Jan. 20 2011
Linda Berthiaume "LindyCFF" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I just got my DVD today and I LOVED it. You really do feel the workout even if you only do a 10 minute workout. There are 5 10 minute works out on this DVD and they all ROCK. It's a must buy for anyone. It's my first 10 minute solution DVD that I bought out of the series of 10 minute workout and after buying this one I will without a doubt buy another one out of the series

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, June 4 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I have two of her 10 minute solutions pilates videos and they are both really great. I always feel fantastic after doing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dvd!!!, Feb. 24 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I love this dvd! I started noticing results in the first week! Great instructor and easy to follow. Use this everyday!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, April 18 2012
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I was new to this type of exercise and I tought I was in pretty good shape.... Ohhh! Boy that works muscles so much deaper than other exercise! I recommand it !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, April 12 2012