4.0 out of 5 stars Opollo Precicion Tools, March 11 2012
This review is from: Apollo Precision Tools DT0773N1 Household Pink Tool Kit, 135-Piece (Tools & Hardware)
I bought this item for my wife mainly because she was always borrowing my tools. She is very happy to have her own tool box, which accomodate most of her small repair. Now, I'm the one borrowing her tools.... Recommending it, very pratical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect basic home tool kit, April 23 2014
I wasn't too happy with the pink despite being a girl myself, but it had all the right tools for my DIY home improvements. Everything is top quality and it has most of the essential tools one would need.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my daughter, Jan. 18 2014
this was a surprise gift for our daughter who moved into her own condo and she loved it, now my husband can keep all his tools at our house,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For any Girl In Need of Basic Tools, Nov. 20 2013
Dougie - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Bought this for my gf for xmas 'cause she lives with a gf roomie and needs all the basic tools. This kit has it all, and girly coloured too

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, Nov. 4 2013
I bought this for My daughter who is a Director with Mary K Ash. Everything about her is pink. Awesome choice. She uses it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the product!, Aug. 15 2013
Brooke289 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I like this product however it came and looks like it has been on the shelf for years! It was quite dirty, even the tools on the inside are semi dirty with some paint wearing off.. It wasn't exactly what I expected for a new product but it still works and I like the package!

Apollo Precision Tools DT0773N1 Household Pink Tool Kit, 135-Piece