march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on March 11, 2012
I bought this item for my wife mainly because she was always borrowing my tools. She is very happy to have her own tool box, which accomodate most of her small repair. Now, I'm the one borrowing her tools.... Recommending it, very pratical.
on August 15, 2013
I like this product however it came and looks like it has been on the shelf for years! It was quite dirty, even the tools on the inside are semi dirty with some paint wearing off.. It wasn't exactly what I expected for a new product but it still works and I like the package!
on January 18, 2014
this was a surprise gift for our daughter who moved into her own condo and she loved it, now my husband can keep all his tools at our house,
on November 20, 2013
Bought this for my gf for xmas 'cause she lives with a gf roomie and needs all the basic tools. This kit has it all, and girly coloured too
on November 4, 2013
I bought this for My daughter who is a Director with Mary K Ash. Everything about her is pink. Awesome choice. She uses it all the time.
on February 3, 2016
This came so fast which was great because it was a Christmas gift. It is great quality as well. Thank you for the perfect gift.
on November 30, 2014
Can't believe it came with a cordless screwdriver, it's everything you need for minor household repairs.
on January 19, 2016
Bought for my wife for Christmas and she can't stop using it - she loves it, and I get my tools back!
on January 10, 2015
I love this tool set! Also loving the fact that it's pink. I received this item super fast as well.
on September 8, 2014
I bought this for my daughter-in-law as a gift because she is very handy and loves girly things. Then I was afraid she would think the gift was too practical. She loves it. She finds it very useful and loves the girliness.