5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly effective device
Published 5 months ago by Z.Sun

We tried it on our small 10 lb Pomeranians and the unit was to heavy and did not spray in the face but into the air with no effect on barking.
Published 10 months ago by Gerry Pyne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Spray collar worked perfectly, but not for my dog in particular., Feb. 7 2014
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
Did not work for my dog. I am giving the product a 2 star because the idea of it is great and the collar worked fine... It sprayed every time he barked. My dog went in to a "bark and spray fit" eventually. His anxiety and barking was too strong to care about the smell and spray. It scared him the first time and he learned quickly that when he barked he got a spray which was not pleasant. Just as quickly though he learned that eventually the collar will empty and he can continue barking!! Tried it another 4 times I left home... When I came back he was barking and my whole place smelt of citronella with the collar empty every time. I really wished it worked for him as I don't want to use a shock collar. He's one tough and stubborn dog!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work on our small dogs. needs to be smaller and lighter, June 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly effective device, Oct. 21 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
This device worked very effectively at teaching my Alaskan Husky to turn down his volume; he no longer screeches at the top of his lungs. Happily this device does not go off with any sound, just ones above a certain decibel level, and if your dog makes too much noise it comes back smelling lemony fresh. The only downside was that my 17 year old Siberian Husky didn't like the new guy and figured out pretty quickly that if she barked he got sprayed and she didn't mind the spray at all. Even so it only took about 3 days and the occasional reminder afterwards to keep him quiet. I recommend this device as a first choice for canine noise control as it worked very well, it has been very durable, the battery is still good after almost a year, the price is quite reasonable, and it does not have the cardiac risks that shock collars do.

5.0 out of 5 stars citronella spray collar..I highly recommend it!, Sept. 2 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
I used this on my miniature poodle and it worked great! I bought another dog collar and revamped it so that the collar would fit more tightly around his little neck because I could not get the original collar to fit right. Now, I can put it on him without turning it on and guess what..he doesn't bark. It has been almost a month since I obtained the collar and I am still using the original spray can.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, July 22 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
I have a 10 lb dog with separation anxiety, many others with this problem had used the collar and posted great reviews on Amazon.com. So I thought lets give it a shot. My dog got angry at the spray and barked until it ran out and went about her normal routine (bark,whine, dig). I tried again later after adjusting it (a bit difficult for small dogs) and it worked for the first 2 min and then again she barked until the spray ran out.

I'd say if your dog is stubborn, don't buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, March 28 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
very fast shipping I live in an apartment building this collar works great ! my dog no longer disturbs the neibors and no harm done thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Oct. 5 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
This product works great with both our dogs. Simple to use and fill. Used according to the direction I believe this training product works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap product, Sept. 24 2013
Heather Sylvester (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
Had the collar a few weeks and it wasn't working so I went out and bought a new battery for it, and yes its the right on cause I brought the old one with me and it still doesn't work....very disappointed :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Awesome!!!, June 1 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
I have recently moved from Ontario to Alberta and brought our Bichon Frise dog with us. In Ontario we lived in a house and had no problem with our dog barking but as soon as we moved to a Condo in Alberta all she did when we left is bark like crazy. So I tried the shock collar and it didn't work because she still kept on barking. So I decided to order the Citronella anti-bark spray collar, tried it and haven't had any problems since. Dogs absolutely hate the smell of citronella and that is true. I would refer anyone who has a dog that barks and you want them not to to purchase this collar because you will not be disappointed!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 23 2013
This review is from: Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Citronella (Misc.)
i have a little dog that barks non stop when we leave the house; the spray collar took about a week for him to get used to. i only use it when i leave the house and when i come home hes a lot more calm and actually barks less in general.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›