march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 17, 2016
Works amazing on our four beagles!!!
on August 7, 2015
Bought this for our stubborn, separation anxiety westie... Work for about 30 mins.... The collar sprayed and functioned correctly however she liked the spray and barked even more.... Product works just have to besureyourdog doesn't like the spray
on May 24, 2015
Dispendieux mais ca fonctionne
on January 8, 2015
worked great
on July 18, 2014
This collar work perfectly and humanly. My dog stopped barking almost immediately after the first spray.
Would recommend this product to anyone!
on June 10, 2014
Bought this collar on advice from a friend down the street who has the same problem, barky dogs.
This item works well and battery lasts, still have not replaced.
It does prevent the dogs from barking at neighbors or at the door, but dog is getting used to it.
He still barks at door sometimes and this citronella sprays into the air and on their chins, which annoys them, making them stop and rub it off their chins on the couch and stuff. no problems otherwise, definitely recommend, price is much better here as well than retail stores.
Ray
on June 9, 2014
I bought two of these, they worked on my dogs for the first week, now they aren't phased by it at all. Also a rubber O-ring fell out of one and I can't refill it anymore.
on May 11, 2014
Very frustrated with this collar. It worked for 2 weeks, then just died. Changing batteries doesn't help, filling it up doesn't help, it just doesn't spray. These collars are ridiculously expensive to not work like this. Very disappointed and frustrated. I had an old collar like this but from a company that was bought out, they told me this was the same collar...but that one I had lasted for a few years. This is the second collar I"ve recently ordered from this Anilux...neither worked. Trying to return this one and hoping I get a refund.
on April 18, 2014
Besides the fact that the shipping was super slow even though I paid the extra (more a poor review of Canada Post), the collar seems okay. Have only had it on the dog for a couple of hours so far. He barks once, gets sprayed, and then is quiet until the next time he barks. So he is barking much less so far. It was easy to load with spray and set up, and seems to be a quality item.
on February 7, 2014
Did not work for my dog. I am giving the product a 2 star because the idea of it is great and the collar worked fine... It sprayed every time he barked. My dog went in to a "bark and spray fit" eventually. His anxiety and barking was too strong to care about the smell and spray. It scared him the first time and he learned quickly that when he barked he got a spray which was not pleasant. Just as quickly though he learned that eventually the collar will empty and he can continue barking!! Tried it another 4 times I left home... When I came back he was barking and my whole place smelt of citronella with the collar empty every time. I really wished it worked for him as I don't want to use a shock collar. He's one tough and stubborn dog!