biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 25, 2015
Excellent! I'll definitely go to these guys again if I've got a movie I can't find anywhere else; the have out of print movies. Everybody will have no problems here. Everything was exactly as described and shipped on time.
on September 17, 2015
Looks amazing in HD and in widescreen. Really happy with this, and the special features are pretty great.
Worthy the big price tag, if you're a G1 Transformers fan.
on June 14, 2015
Item was as I remembered it. Shipper was on time
on May 19, 2015
Perfect
on August 21, 2014
Already gave a review. Everything is better then I though it would be. Got here before due dates. Was I excepted to be. It worth ever penny if your a child at hart or a really big fan or the first transformers cartoon series .
on October 28, 2013
This is a great movie to watch in high definition. Although this blu ray is a good one to watch, I enjoyed this anyhow.
on March 11, 2013
Great product. Highly recommeded. Prompt delivery. A bit pricey but hey, gotta make their money somehow huh? Awesome movie. Toally worth it
on December 1, 2011
This item received was in good condition. The only thing I did not like was the price showed on the website. I went to get my Visa card and all of the sudden it jumped up by about $10.00. I wrote to the company and they said their supplier uped their rates.
I feel the company should have been on the ball and showed the correct price on the Amazon website. I felt ripped off.
on January 13, 2011
I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase on amazon.ca.
They are really professionnal and effective. Buy Amazon.ca
on August 4, 2007
I remember the scene when Stan Bush starts to sing "You got the touch, You got the power" when Optimus Prime transforms after saying Megatron must be stopped. We see the epic battle between Megatron and Optimus Prime and one scene that is burned into my head and I'll never forget that scene and that's when Megatron begs for mercy after being nearly destroyed by Optimus Prime. He pleads for mercy while reaching for something to ambush Optimus Prime. Hot Rod attempts to come to the rescue and Kup says that it's Prime's fight. The death scene in the movie is one that always upsets when Perceptor says "I fear the wounds are fatal. Daniel tearfully cries out, "Prime, you can't die". He passes the Matrix of Leadership to Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod catches it and the matrix flickers in Hot Rod's hand. He passes to Ultra Magnus and Magnus can't open it. "Light our darkest hour" and "until all are one". THe movie is in my head. Starscream becomes leader of the deceptions and the coronation is crashed by Galvatron- who destroys Starscream in a single blast. This movie is one of my favorite movies and it's hard to forget. One of my favorite movies. It's amazing.

I remember the movie like it was yesterday.

Who can forget "Arise, Rodimus Prime" and Rodimus sends Galvatron to a plasma bath. After 21 years, I still remember the movie like it was yesterday.