summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 15, 2013
this is sturdy, shiny, and the strainer and dish work fine, but the juicer part is really big and really dull.
it is too big for lemons or limes, does not fit inside them... and the edges are not sharp they are rounded, so it doesn't bite into the lemon and get the juice out. In frustration I ended up squeezing them in my fist like bartenders do! Then I dug my old pressed glass juicer out of the recycling and went back to using it and pouring the juice through a little strainer to get the seeds out... So unless you are juicing grapefruit or large oranges forget it, this shiny thing is a loser.
on August 1, 2015
I didn't buy this from Amazon, I bought this item from Crate and Barrel, but I can see that it's the exact same juicer, down to where the top slots into the base. This juicer SUCKS. I had a perfectly fine reamer from Ikea, but I really liked my mother in law's juicer that was this style, so I bought this one. I thought that it would be good quality because it's stainless steel. Well, it's not. The reaming part feels downright dull, and the holes in the strainer are so small they clog up with the pulp and seeds. I have dig the top off the base, tilt it so the juice runs down, and scrape away the pulp so the juice can strain through. I have been on Amazon ordering a new plastic juicer. Hopefully it works a lot better than this one.
on May 25, 2013
I was looking for something compact that would make juicing lemons easy. I found that it was simple to use and extracted all the juice from the lemons. The filter system for the pits was a blessing.
on February 26, 2012
This item was purchased as a gift, and the quality of the product made giving it worthwhile. The item was very high quality, and exceeded my expectations. It arrived very quickly too!
on September 4, 2014
This is a great juicer with excellent build quality. It seems sturdy enough to last through many an energetic juicing. The reamer in the middle is slightly large, but it is possible to tackle even small limes with it if you're careful. The only thing I would say against this juicer is that the base is very slippery which can be annoying when using it on another slippery surface. That problem is easily solved by working on a damp cloth though, so all in all a great product!
on September 14, 2014
Works well. i was expecting less flimsiness,would've given it 5 stars if it was a bit more meaty :)
on January 25, 2014
I already owned this juicer and bought this one for my sister as a Christmas present. Works well, love that it's stainless steel. Handles the downward pressure of reaming the citrus well - I have noticed no warping in the one that I've owned for three years.
on August 15, 2011
Great product, beautiful stainless, cleans up fantastic and pour spouts on the side are great. Was shipped in good time and no problems with order.
on August 10, 2015
exactly what I needed and wanted for my lemons and limes. Had a plastic juicer before and with enough pressure that didn't last aha
on April 11, 2015
Juices beautifully and keeps seeds out of juice.