5.0 out of 5 stars LOONEY TUNES V4 Golden Collection
This edition of Looney Tunes is splendid, I LOVE IT !! I haven't seen this on TV. for a long time. I had so much fun watching this. ! IF you love Looney Tunes I highly recommend this one !!

MICHELINA IULIANO
Edmonton, Alberta
CANADA
Published 3 months ago by Michelina Iuliano

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Still Overprices on DVDs
Amazon.com price US$28 after 56% discount, Amazon.ca price $65 after a supposed 24% discount. Talk of price gouging for Canadians. We're sending Jim Flaherty over for a talk.
Published on Oct. 24 2007 by Barry E. Boothman

5.0 out of 5 stars LOONEY TUNES V4 Golden Collection, Jan. 7 2014

MICHELINA IULIANO
Edmonton, Alberta
CANADA

5.0 out of 5 stars super, Dec 18 2013
This review is from: Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Vol. 4 (DVD)
It's convenient and i enjoy it. Try it i recommend it. Everyone should have it. i like it because it's fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more than the best can you expect from our Looney Tunes?, Nov. 3 2007
This review is from: Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Vol. 4 (DVD)
Here we go with the fourth installment of Looney Tunes in their GOlden Collection series. In it everyone is there, Bugs, Daffy, Porky and a whole disk full of Speedy Gonzales and Sylvester and the rest of the gang. Wow, this disc continues where the first three left off. Based on the content of the toons they are excellent and have been restored very nicely. They just come alive for children of all ages that understand that the cartoon violence is fake and is not meant to be believed in the real life. If I had to choose only two cartoon series, this one would be one of them. The Looney Tunes and Flintstones Collections would be the sets that I would not part with quickly. They have given me laughs time and time again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Still Overprices on DVDs, Oct. 24 2007
Barry E. Boothman "westshire" (Fonthill, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xb286f8e8)

Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Vol. 4
Looney Tunes Golden Collection, Vol. 4 by Larry Jackson (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 66.15 CDN$ 19.99