Format: DVD|Change

on July 6, 2015
I love it. My wife, despite her initial reluctance to watch a "boring political show", loves it. Even my 1-year lives to sit with us and watch! (Okay, is possible he's not really all that into the show itself.)
on July 5, 2015
I really like the series but Closed Captioning was set as the default on all the CDs and I do not have a way to turn that off on my DVD player.
on May 17, 2015
What a fantastic series!
on December 28, 2014
This is just a fantastic series. I did purchase it when on sale; the full price is beyound my budget. The series is still so relevant. Other than the size of the computers and cell phones, the show just doesn't seem dated. I have never been a big tv watcher, so I only saw a few of the episodes when it was on, but I am just loving it now. It will take me a long time to get through the complete series. Highly recommended!
on November 26, 2014
Excellent series! Fast paced inner view of the problems facing the USA president... I know understand why their hair greys out after a few years!
on November 22, 2014
Best American political show ever written. I'm in my glory owning the complete 7 year package!
on November 12, 2014
amazing
on November 3, 2014
I love the series, particularly the first four seasons when Sorkin was the lead writer, Recently, however, I finally got around to watching the series from the beginning and discovered that several of the discs in the package have technical issues, which prevents certain episodes from playing. Very disappointing and defeats the purpose of owning the complete series box set in the first place.
on July 27, 2014
Great show.... loved every minute of it
on June 24, 2014
I had heard about this show for many years but didn't think it would be something that interested me. Based on the cast alone I ordered the box set and was pleasantly pleased. Really fantastic writing! The cast was well chosen and I couldn't stop watching :)