4.0 out of 5 stars This series is a 5/5 but the price bumps the grade down to four
This series is amazing. One of the best political dramas ever created. Martin Sheen plays an awesome president. But don't spend your money on this box set. At its current price tag, it is more thrifty to buy each season individually on Amazon. The box set is currently priced at $262.47. Buying the seasons individually will only cost $112.
Published on May 18 2012 by arms

3.0 out of 5 stars good condition, but late delivery
the exterior condition of the item is good, however, at least two of the discs won't work bc they are damaged (mostly by scratching inside the envelope and glue) - this is probably a manufacturer's issue, but heads up on that. Also, it was shipped from china which I would have liked to know beforehand for various reasons. And finally, the item was delivered more than a...
Published on Nov. 8 2009 by Lauren M. Mackenzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best buy ever!, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
The boxed set is great quality at a good price for the best show ever on television. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to own it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just a fantastic series. I did purchase it when on sale, Dec 28 2014
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
This is just a fantastic series. I did purchase it when on sale; the full price is beyound my budget. The series is still so relevant. Other than the size of the computers and cell phones, the show just doesn't seem dated. I have never been a big tv watcher, so I only saw a few of the episodes when it was on, but I am just loving it now. It will take me a long time to get through the complete series. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars West Wing- the complete Series, Dec 29 2012
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
For everyone who did not see the series - a must
For everyone who saw the series - a must - after the first disc you are happy to see everyone again and realize how much you missed this show.
Excellent writting - witty- intellegent-touching

The packaging is impressive -well presented, official looking
a definite buy

5.0 out of 5 stars The West Wing - WOW, May 31 2013
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
A masterpiece. Enlightening. The characters are not just interesting but realistic and very human. Having watched every episode and and at times having a hard time shutting it off to go to bed I am so glad we purchased it because we definitely will be watching the entire series again and again and again - it's that good - addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully enjoying, Feb. 12 2014
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
175 hours of West wing and all the extras. It'll take a long time to watch, but we're enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The West Wing: Complete series, July 7 2013
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
I watched this collection over the winter months. At first it was difficult to keep up, it is a very fast-paced show but I soon got the hang of it. One of these days I will watch it all over again. Brilliant acting - and great humourous quips pop up now and then.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Political Show I've Ever Liked!, June 24 2014
Karen Kalpin Whatdoido Ca (Newmarket, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
I had heard about this show for many years but didn't think it would be something that interested me. Based on the cast alone I ordered the box set and was pleasantly pleased. Really fantastic writing! The cast was well chosen and I couldn't stop watching :)

4.0 out of 5 stars The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection, Dec 26 2012
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
The episodes are exactly what I remember, well written and well acted. However, the bonus features leave a lot to be desired. If you get the opportunity to buy this on sale for under $100.00 like I did it is well worth it, but don't pay anything more.

5.0 out of 5 stars West wing dvd set, Jan. 24 2012
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
Great service and great product. I was surprised that it only took a few days for the DVD set to reach my door. I was expecting it to take over a week! And the DVD set was in immaculate condition as promised. Thanks Amazon! Keep up the great work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oneof the greatest!, Dec 29 2012
This review is from: The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection (DVD)
Even though I am Canadain, this is one of my all-time favourite shows. So well acted. And I love ALL the characters.When I received this package, I watched 4 full seasons in 3 weeks! I have slowed it down now, as I don't want to get to the end!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›