march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on January 9, 2003
I first saw this film when it first came out and I was in fifth grade. To a ten year old boy Flint was one of the coolest guys on Earth and months after I saw the movie I was still trying to figure out how to turn the girls in my class into "pleasure units." Lucky for all of us, I never succeeded.
Both Flint movies are a cornucopia of camp and to really enjoy them you have to turn your brain down a few notches and turn up your suspension of disbelief to the max. Just enjoy the silly, sexy adventures of our improbable hero.
Now about all those stars in some other reviews. To me a five-star movie is Casablanca, The Wizard of Oz, Days of Heaven, The Conversation, Lolita--perfect of near perfect examples of cinematic art. As amusing as Our Man Flint is, it falls far short of such glory.
Still, this is a fun flick worth a look.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 3, 2011
Bought this based on memories of watching this as a kid. Sadly, it's pretty humorless despite the gadgets, Lee J. Cobb, James Coburn and various babes.
I was shocked at how hokey the premise was to each movie and the sets looked tacky bar maybe Flint's pad.
The extra DVD has some attempted made-for-TV Flint pilot movie that never made the air (I believe and it shows!). The rest are just plain filler. I expected way more in-depth interviews and maybe some sort of explanation of whys and hows of parodying the James Bond flicks.
Oh well, goes to show that memories are often better than the real thing.

Actually, I'd sooner have bought a DVD of James Coburn's "Speak Lark" TV ads he did in Japan. Now those are deadpan funny.
on April 4, 2010
.The Ultimate Flint Collection - Our Man Flint / In Like Flint (3 DVDs)
I liked the movies in this collection, but they were not as well done as the movies in the Matt Helm Loungs Collectio featuring Dean Martin.
on April 9, 2016
Brings the viewer back to his childhood. 50 years later movie hasn t aged so well. Or the viewer has aged and is more critical and less gullible! That Flint would be the first metrosexual (in the special features) is interesting. I was surprised to see how Austin Powers series has borrowed from Flint Movies. Did not keep the set after one viewing-I had enough. Gave it as a gift.
on May 22, 1999
Where James Bond needs all these gadgets to perform superhuman acts Flint usese ingenuity, and some neat gadgets. He's trying to stop Malcom Rodney a suave spy played tongue-in -cheek by the handsome Edward Mulhare. The movie is a little slow and somewhat cheesy but it is defintely the father of Austin Powers, if you like that 60's spy stuff. The confrontation between Flint and Rodney is a highlight along with the three mad scientists(in cluding the chinese scientist with the Jewish last name and the caucasin scientist with the chinese name)
on November 7, 2014
DVD package arrived with a knife cut through the binding, low res picture anamorphic picture. silly movie
on July 26, 2002
My memories of the Flint series was formed by late night television viewing. I remembered a super cool lead, beautiful women and great classically 60's sets and colors. The Flint movies sit in my memories like the Matt Helm (Dean Martin) films.
Coburn's Flint is a upgraded version of Connery's James Bond. Not a government worker, Flint is the ultimate alpha, better at anything and everything.
When the DVD's came out, I rushed to get them. They had to be a part of my collection. The DVD's are basic, with nothing in the way of extras. Watching the movie was as much fun as I expected. The attitudes are ancient, the look is dated and action almost comic. I LOVED IT!!!!!
The movie holds up better than most of the same era. Our Man Flint may not be one of the 100 best movies of all time, but it sits high on the list of cult classics.
Enjoy the DVD!
on July 6, 2003
This movie was a great spoof on spy films. I'd heard of it often then recently caught it on AMC. I picked up a copy so I could see it without commercials and it was even better that way. Now if they would just release Dean Martin's "Matt Helm" movies on DVD!
on April 21, 2016
Yes the ultimate Flint collection
on February 4, 2016
a different kind of secret agent?