5.0 out of 5 stars "Now why would anybody eat canned fruit?"
This is the reaction from Jerry when Elaine and George are in a serious and delicate conversation and ask for Jerry's opinion. To me, this line resumes what a show about nothing is.

Published on July 1 2007 by el_realisator

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing CD
Was missing 1CD (out of the 4 supposed to be in box set). Despite the official looking shrink wrap, clearly these were not new CDs, just re-packaged - and incorrectly re-packaged at that.

Time consuming to try and get my money back.

Wouldn't recommend.
Published on March 31 2009 by Ryan Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars "Now why would anybody eat canned fruit?", July 1 2007
el_realisator (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews

This show doesn't need any presentation nor does it need any review. 6 months ago, I didn't know what Seinfeld was. I had never even watched a show. I rented a DVD at Blockbuster just for curiosity, to see what the big deal was about the show. I watched the first DVD of season 1... and the following day I was buying the first 3 seasons! Now I own every seasons!

There is something about that show!... somethingthat can only be summed with "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious!"

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing CD, March 31 2009
Ryan Cooper - See all my reviews

Time consuming to try and get my money back.

Wouldn't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's preposterous - it's egregious!!!, July 28 2013
Canuck Teach "canuck_teach (-: :-)" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Ah yes - any season collection that includes characters like the fast-talking Jackie Childs (a Johnny Cochrane caricature), the Soup Nazi, a rehabilitated Lloyd Braun, the 'Maestro', Brad Garrett as the demented & possessive mechanic 'Tony' and Sue Ellen Mischke the 'braless wonder' is a keeper to be sure. On top of that, we get George's ill-advised engagement to Susan, his ATM code 'BOSCO', Kramer's new shower head (suitable only for circus animals), the 2-parter BOTTLE DEPOSIT, and more... I love the 'Inside Looks' where we learn, for instance, that the Soup Nazi episode sprung from an anecdote recounted to Larry David by a new writer, who had no idea that this was enough of a premise for an entire show. A great season written by the only team of American comedy writers who could match the intricate stylings of John Cleese and his wife, Connie Booth (of 'Fawlty Towers' fame.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 7, Dec 4 2012
This review is from: Seinfeld : The Complete Seventh Season (Bilingual) [Import] (DVD)
This season is fantastic! It has possibly my favourite episode of any show, The Gum. Don't read other reviews if you like Seinfeld this is one of the seasons you have to own.

Now lets have a chew! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Jumping the Shark (And 16-YEAR-OLD SPOILERS), Jan. 20 2012
There are definitely some great episodes in here ("The Soup Nazi" being the obvious choice). But to me and I think other Seinfeld fans, Season 7 left a bad taste with the needless - and needlessly callous - killing off of George's fiancée Susan. It's difficult to go back and watch this now, knowing that all the great comedy is building up to one of the all-time worst Jumped Sharks in TV history. I figure there are others who disagree (hopefully very few who liked Susan's death), but either way fans should be wary that this is the season where Seinfeld turned Mean with a capital M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for the Seinfeld fan, Jan. 15 2011
This was a gift for a Seinfeld fan. I watch the reruns on TV on a regular basis. I laugh at all episodes even after seeing it for the 6th time. Collecting this is not a waste for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Collection, Jan. 2 2014
I had to have the collection for the best sit-com ever. Very happy with my purchase, good for the whole family.

Seinfeld : The Complete Seventh Season (Bilingual) [Import]
CDN$ 22.82 CDN$ 22.72
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available