Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Format: HD DVDChange
Price:$59.78+ $3.49 shipping

on October 4, 2007
If you have an HD-TV this title is the way you'll be able to get even more out of it. Use the seemingly endless test patterns and audio tests to completely optimize your Home Theater. After using this disc in my HD-DVD player, I noticed a huge improvement in my picture and sound quality. Now I know I'm getting the absolute best from my HD-TV and surround sound system.

Each new test is fully explained so you'll know what to look for on your monitor, and listen for in the sound. There is no better way to optimize your system that you'll ever find.

My only complaint is that although it tells you what to look for, it is fairly quiet on what to adjust to make it look or sound better. But don't worry, you'll figure it out very easily, and be an expert in no time. The disc includes a link to where all your questions will be answered.

Once you've run the disc and optimized your home theater, you'll never want this disc missing from your collection again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again