march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$43.02+ $3.49 shipping

on January 12, 2007
As always, Roseanne offers edgy, fun family dilemmas that will get you rolling off your couch laughing. In this one, we see the original becky,Alicia Goranson, being replaced by Sarah Chalke as the eldest daughter. A very good season, tons of drama, and of cause, tons of laughter. Only downside is there is no extras in this season. Maybe next one.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 4, 2007
Season 6 was when the show started to really change. Prior to this season the show focussed on the family but during this season things shifted and seemed to focus more on Roseanne herself. Roseanne the television charater seemed to turn into Roseanne the actual person. She got harsher, meaner, tougher and bitchier. That's not to say that this season didn't have some funny moments because it did but they were fewer and further between that any of the previous seasons. If you love this show then this DVD is still worth buying and even season 7 after it is still worth the purchase but please save your money and stay as far away as you can from seasons 8 and 9. They are not worth the cost at all.
on December 11, 2012
Okay, but starting to jump the shark. A disappointment as the earliest few seasons were good, I love the episodes when the kids were small.
on December 3, 2013
I really like the series "Roseanne"...
that is to say I REALLY like the series "Roseanne" from about season 1 through 6.
& is mostly ok; 8 & 9 are so weal I never watch them.
Personally, I'd say if you have the chance to purchase these seasons individually, just stick with 1 - 6; leave 7, 8 & 9 on the shelf.
They won't give you that "aww, I liked that show so much 20 years ago" feeling.
I agree that the show seemed to change at this point, making "the family" less of the focal point and "Roseanne herself" as the main star (ok, she was always the star, but becoming a bit more unbearable at this point).
I preferred the show when the kids were younger.
on July 13, 2013
I love buying season's of my favorite shows for the fact that there are no commercials. If you have seen any Roseanne episodes then buy the whole season! LOL
on June 27, 2014
I liked it because of the other girl who played Becky....to me the original Becky I can't stand, the stand in made it very enjoyable to watch.
on April 19, 2014
Good quality it arrived on time I enjoy watching roseann episods with my daugther brings back memories when I used to watch it with my parents
on January 23, 2015
Great show and great service, thank you!
on March 9, 2015
Love Roseanne.Great season.
on February 4, 2016
You have to love Roseanne.