4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Image, Feb. 7 2008
Kevin A. Reilly (Bermuda) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black) (Electronics)
This camera is great with Windows Live Messenger. I got it for my girl back home so we can see each other while I'm working in the islands. She installed it really easy (and she says she's not good at that sort of thing). The video image is surprising for this price. It's really good. Her video is seamless. I'm thinking of replacing my camera with it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Webcam, Great Functions, Great Price!, Dec 28 2007
This review is from: Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black) (Electronics)
I ordered this webcam yesterday from the seller and recieved it this morning (about 10 hours later, with priority shipping) and i poped in the cd, installed it, plugged it in and it was easily ready for use. The quality is really good, not amazing but its great for the price, mic is great, and it has a focus lense which is easily adjustable. The thing i like best about this cam is that it hooks on to my flat panel monitor easily and securly, still giving me a great photo and video quality. The only reason this camera doesnt get a perfect 5/5 from me is that when we put the camera in full screen mode, the quality is a little bit fuzzy, but an easy fix with the focus lense. All together i would definantly reccomend this camera for regular users, that want to just take pictures, record video or use the mic, im yet to use this with msn mesenger, but i believe it will be great.
Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good camera, March 1 2012
This review is from: Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black) (Electronics)
I purchased this camera to use it in Skype conversations. What I most like about it is that it adjusts very good to variable lighting conditions. So even if it's dark, it transmits a good picture. What I also like is the integrated microphone. It's sensitive and it doesn't transmit the surrounding background noises which makes it perfect for having a clear conversation. One thing I don't like very much is the base. It doesbn't fix firmly to any thing. I think this is so that it can adjust to all surfaces, from flat surfaces, to Laptop Screens and LCD TVs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Christmas, Feb. 12 2009
L. Vassallo - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black) (Electronics)
I bought one for everone in my family. They are easy to install and provide great picture quality for the price. My mother said it is the best christmas gift she has ever gotten. Being able to see her family on Christmas day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Camera, Feb. 24 2009
Catherine Doyle (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black) (Electronics)
This is a great camera for a great price. I have owned many cameras for my laptop, but this is by far the best. The stand works great on a laptop!

Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam (Black)
Out of stock