5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!
This movie is hilarious. You have to be bilingual to understand all their punch line! But it's was worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this movie to my friends & family. I just hope they make another movie with the same two actors.!!
Published 5 months ago by Denise Vienneau

1.0 out of 5 stars Bon budget, bad movie
Des personnages stéréotypés, un sujet de différends franco-anglo stéréotypé (le hockey), un scénario débile importé des recettes américaines, une réalisation peu originale, un budget honteux ... pour rester gentil!

Le meilleur moment du film : celui ou Patrick Huard pleure...
Published on Jan. 26 2009 by Philippe-Aubert Gauthier

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, Feb. 2 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bon Cop Bad Cop, April 17 2013
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
This is a GREAT movie!! One of the funniest movies ever.
I recommend it to anyone. My 25 yr old loved it as much as I did.
It's a great addition to my Canadian Collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Un petit bijou de film, Aug. 28 2009
Josee Begin "Josée Bégin" (Québecoise vivant au Manitoba) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
Si vous êtes francophone et que vous n'avez pas vu ce film, je ne sais quoi vous dire mais il faut vous le procurez. Comédie savoureuse et interpretée de façon géniale. Le scénario est excellent ainsi que les comédien. Une mention spéciale à Louis-Josée Houde qui, même avec un tout petit rôle, crève l'écran et nous fait rire aux larmes. J'ai adoré.
If you are english speaking, I have been told that it's easy enough to follow with the subtitles and it's worth the try because it is a good comedy movie. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Canadian Popcorn Flick Ever!, Dec 19 2006
Shaun Musgrave (Winnipeg, MB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
If you enjoy buddy cop movies or action movies at all, you'll really like this one. It's a bit cheesy at times but makes excellent use of Canadian culture and has really superb production values. The action is great and both Colm Feore and Patrick Huard shine. I highly recommend this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Movie!, Feb. 7 2007
nbsunshine "Kelly" (Moncton, NB Canada, eh!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
I loved this movie, its great to see something so Canadian out there and reflecting our billingualism. I'm not bilingual myself, but I watched it in English with English subtitles when the French converstation went on, it was just like being at the shopping mall with people speaking both languages. Thank you for making this great movie. I recommend it highly, especially to those trying to learn French or English as the subtitles really do help.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Movies from / about Canada and it's Culture, Feb. 8 2008
Zeeshan Ahmed (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
This movies is awesome, we recently moved to Canada and know exactly what this movies is about. The Pun, the language, the issues and of course the Hockey. There are times when things are predictible but overall it's an awesome good entertainment. One advantage about the DVD is that you can always rewind and playback which we did and laughed a lot more.....
Highly recomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian film at its best, Nov. 6 2007
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
Bon Cop, Bad Cop is absolutely brilliant - definitely one of my favorite Canadian films. It targets two important Canadian topics: the French-English relationship, and hockey. Even if you're not bilingual, you'll still be able to appreciate the script (and the jokes). Kudos should go out to the special effects team for doing such a great job. There should be more movies produced like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Canadian Action Comedy, Dec 28 2006
Eric Lawton (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
The best mass-market Canadian film I have seen. You will need some acquaintance with Canadian culture to get much of the humour, and be at least a little bilingual to get all of it (though my unilingual English-speaking son also enjoyed it as much as I did), but this is an entertaining action movie in which an English Canadian cop and a Québecois cop are forced to work together on a case, during which every stereotype of the contrasts between Ontarian and Québecois culture is the subject of well-crafted good humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Quebec's greatest films, Dec 22 2006
Meesh (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
This film rocked! I loved how unpredictable it was. You never guessed what was coming next. I do think that you need to be bilingual to appreciate the film %1oo but I was amazed at what a good job they did on this one and I hope they have more coming. Makes me proud to be Canadian and Bilingual! A+

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent seller, Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: Bon Cop Bad Cop (DVD)
excellent seller. fast shipping. received the product within 3 days without any problems. will buy again for sure. btw, this review thing is really stupid. why do i have to say at least 20 words if the service is simply perfect?

Bon Cop Bad Cop
Bon Cop Bad Cop by Colm Feore (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 13.99 CDN$ 11.99