summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on February 28, 2014
Works perfect, very happy. One suggestion is to buy a component cable for the PS2 as this only comes with the original composite cable which does not work very good on HDTV's by getting a component cable for five dollars will solve that issue.
on July 10, 2011
Growing up without a PS2 was lame, and I figured after they were ousted by the PS3 I figured I'd never play one again in my life, much less own one. Luckily I discovered there were indeed many brand new PS2's to buy online, so once I got mine I was so very glad. The console works wonderfully and there are no problems with it thus far. Great picture and working condition (it was brand new). I'm glad about this purchase and I know I won't be selling it ever!
on May 21, 2014
nice slim design comes complete with wiring and controller, works fine, replacing worn out player so extra controls were not required.
on December 2, 2015