4.0 out of 5 stars They really do rip!
We just picked up a couple of these for our kids (and us too). It's too bad there is such a difference in price between amazon.ca and .com as these boards are a lot of fun, and we like fun in Canada too. At the current time, these are selling for $40 - $60 in US, and are well over $100 here in Canada with shipping.

At first, it was a challenge to stay on the...
Published on Aug. 23 2011 by Jamieren

1.0 out of 5 stars These are ripstiks
Nowhere on these does it say ripstiks. The wheels were toast after two uses. One of my kids was left without a wheel bolt. I'm dissatisfied in every way. I ordered new wheels for my sons "ripstiks" and they 10 days to get her and no I am left with the bolt problem.
Published 10 months ago by Andrew Britnell

4.0 out of 5 stars They really do rip!, Aug. 23 2011
Jamieren (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RipStik Caster Board, Blue (Toy)

At first, it was a challenge to stay on the board at all. After about half an hour though, most of us could propel and stay on them reasonably well. They work best on cement, or a smooth paved surface. There are paved jogging trails near our house and the small wheels don't much like the roughness and stop dead if you happen to hit a rock (much like rollerblades). The carving action used to keep them going is a lot of fun and different than anything else I've tried, but it's worth noting that going up a hill is a real challenge. If you have ever ridden a skateboard, the skill needed for these translates very well.

If you have a decent place to ride, a sense of balance, and are even modestly athletic I say try one out. They are a lot of fun, and the smoother the terrain the more enjoyable the ride!

1.0 out of 5 stars These are ripstiks, Sept. 5 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
This review is from: RipStik Caster Board, Blue (Toy)
Que de plaisir très bon produit !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 22 2014
This review is from: RipStik Caster Board, Blue (Toy)
great product, my kids love it and find it fun to use, well it helps keep them active.
I recommend this product to all kids

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 7 2014
This review is from: RipStik Caster Board, Blue (Toy)
Be aware of cheap knock offs! Just bought one of these and it was an obvious fake! Make sure it is legit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip Stik, July 21 2013
This review is from: RipStik Caster Board, Blue (Toy)
Bought this Ripstik for my younger cousins and they absolutely love it, including fighting over it which is why we will be buying a second one, wish it was cheaper though.

RipStik Caster Board, Blue