march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Blue|Change

on August 23, 2011
We just picked up a couple of these for our kids (and us too). It's too bad there is such a difference in price between amazon.ca and .com as these boards are a lot of fun, and we like fun in Canada too. At the current time, these are selling for $40 - $60 in US, and are well over $100 here in Canada with shipping.

At first, it was a challenge to stay on the board at all. After about half an hour though, most of us could propel and stay on them reasonably well. They work best on cement, or a smooth paved surface. There are paved jogging trails near our house and the small wheels don't much like the roughness and stop dead if you happen to hit a rock (much like rollerblades). The carving action used to keep them going is a lot of fun and different than anything else I've tried, but it's worth noting that going up a hill is a real challenge. If you have ever ridden a skateboard, the skill needed for these translates very well.

If you have a decent place to ride, a sense of balance, and are even modestly athletic I say try one out. They are a lot of fun, and the smoother the terrain the more enjoyable the ride!
on September 5, 2013
Nowhere on these does it say ripstiks. The wheels were toast after two uses. One of my kids was left without a wheel bolt. I'm dissatisfied in every way. I ordered new wheels for my sons "ripstiks" and they 10 days to get her and no I am left with the bolt problem.
on October 25, 2015
Great board. My 9 year old really wanted one for his birthday and he loves it. Took to it right away. Looks easier than a skateboard once they figure it out.
on June 7, 2014
Be aware of cheap knock offs! Just bought one of these and it was an obvious fake! Make sure it is legit!
on July 21, 2013
Bought this Ripstik for my younger cousins and they absolutely love it, including fighting over it which is why we will be buying a second one, wish it was cheaper though.
on April 4, 2016
My daughter bought this with birthday money last year and loves spring and summer riding it to school! Her brothers even use it, even though it's pink :)
on December 22, 2015
Sturdy quality, looks great, my son loves it.
on September 13, 2014
My son loves it! Great buy for a good price!
on June 9, 2015
Very good quality and my kids very like it.
on January 16, 2016
Purchase was very fast and my son loves it