biss Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 4, 2011
I am very happy with this slow cooker. It is simple, sleek, dependable. I also like the oblong shape - it takes up less space on the counter. it is so practical. And it comes clean easily too. It was also a good price.

I am happy with this purchase!
on March 24, 2013
I have to say after 2 years use I love my slow cooker. Its so easy to clean up. Works great with the 3 temperature settings to choose from. There is so many recipes now days from the internet for slow cookers you will never run out of meal ideas. I can tell you first hand when the first garden fresh produce hits the shelves or farmer markets in the spring , there is nothing like having fresh vegetables slow cooked in in their own juices where the fresh taste is and all the nutrients remain .....MMmmmmmm good.
on July 5, 2014
The cooker itself works great I love it it gets 5 stars.
The strap and recipes were not sent with it but I made a compliant and they dealt with it in less then a day.
on February 18, 2013
This slow cooker is huge and fantastic! I've cooked whole chickens in 4-5 hours and they always taste great!! Easy on the clean up too!!
on May 7, 2015
I really appreciated the size of this slow cooker and how easy it is to clean up after making a meal. It seems durable and the settings worked as well as I thought they would. I have no complaints about this and would definitely buy another one if I needed to in the future.
on February 4, 2016
Arrived on time and as described. Only used it a few times so far but works great , easy clean up. Only complaint is no light comes on when you turn it on to let you know its on .
on July 15, 2013
This is by 6th slow cooker and by far the
Best, have used it 4 times and everything
Has been great
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Bought as a gift, as I'm a devoted fan of anything Hamilton Beach! They've used it already and love it!
on February 23, 2015
Perfect size, even cooking and easy clean up.
on September 5, 2015
Love this makes me happy

See 1 answered question