summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 4, 2011
I am very happy with this slow cooker. It is simple, sleek, dependable. I also like the oblong shape - it takes up less space on the counter. it is so practical. And it comes clean easily too. It was also a good price.

I am happy with this purchase!
on March 24, 2013
I have to say after 2 years use I love my slow cooker. Its so easy to clean up. Works great with the 3 temperature settings to choose from. There is so many recipes now days from the internet for slow cookers you will never run out of meal ideas. I can tell you first hand when the first garden fresh produce hits the shelves or farmer markets in the spring , there is nothing like having fresh vegetables slow cooked in in their own juices where the fresh taste is and all the nutrients remain .....MMmmmmmm good.
on July 5, 2014
The cooker itself works great I love it it gets 5 stars.
The strap and recipes were not sent with it but I made a compliant and they dealt with it in less then a day.
on February 18, 2013
This slow cooker is huge and fantastic! I've cooked whole chickens in 4-5 hours and they always taste great!! Easy on the clean up too!!
on February 14, 2016
I was working with a much smaller crockpot for years, but as was using it more and more - love the convenience of a slow cooker! - thought I'd splash out on a grown-up version. So glad I did. It looks great; the price is right; does exactly what it's supposed to. I prefer this to the timer models; I don't know how long something should cook - I just leave it in there until it's done. Highly recommended!
on May 7, 2015
I really appreciated the size of this slow cooker and how easy it is to clean up after making a meal. It seems durable and the settings worked as well as I thought they would. I have no complaints about this and would definitely buy another one if I needed to in the future.
on February 4, 2016
Arrived on time and as described. Only used it a few times so far but works great , easy clean up. Only complaint is no light comes on when you turn it on to let you know its on .
on February 28, 2016
Good quality, good size, only negative is that the lid seems slightly too small; does not sit well and lots of open space. Fortunately it does not seem to affect the cooking.
on February 26, 2016
Really good slow cooker. Obviously a lower range slow cooker as it doesn't have timer functions but it definitely does the job well.
on July 15, 2013