march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$64.26+ $3.49 shipping

on May 9, 2015
Liked the ingenuity to the way my product was shipped. Thanks :-)
on May 18, 2015
Timeless show,,great lessons learned in each show also..
on October 1, 2014
Love, love it. They are like family.
on August 13, 2014
I love all the Walton's Series.
on January 5, 2014
My husband and I do not have a TV but sometimes in the evening it is nice to socialize.
We enjoy the common sense that each member portrays as they grow up. It does take us a year to watch each season.
I would be nice if more of us had been raised with those values but since I wasnt, it is good to see what might had been had my parents had more time. We were homesteaders with no water, no power and 7 children and a family table that looked similar with my grandparents helping out and even a cousin when we first started as clearing land. Our corner store was an hour away and my 6 brother had some great trips up the mountain to hunt. The story line is usually interesting with everyday events highlighted as two or three stories twine together and flow along with shots of nature and kindness in general.
on October 19, 2014
Again the wifes movie
on January 11, 2010
We are very happy with our waltons dvds.Nothing is wrong with any of the dvds they all work like a charm.
on March 9, 2016
Nice Series .
on April 10, 2015
A favorite
on January 19, 2013
This is a DVD the whole family can watch. It is a show about 3 generations of one family living together and how they all interact during the trials and tribulations of living through the depression. It is heartwarming and a feel good series.