5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan (blu ray)(Diamond Edition): the definitive edition of Peter Pan!
VIDEO:

Peter Pan flies into blu ray with MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 1.33:1 encode. In this case, Disney has decided to do a spectacular clean revitalization, rather than a classic restoration. The result is the absence of grain. But I feel that the transfer is still a revelation. Colours are sumptuous, strong, stunning and vibrant, especially obvious with Captain Hook's...
Published 17 months ago by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars different through my adult eyes
I've been making a point of re-watching all the Disney classics from my youth and commenting on them with adult eyes. It's been a very interesting experience, and PETER PAN is no exception.
What stands out are all the elements Disney wouldn't dare put in an animated film today...like the carefree knife play and the pirate who Captian Hook picks off with his hand gun...
Published on May 21 2002 by chris romano

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars what a classic, Jan. 8 2014
i have a map of Neverland tattooed on my arm, needless to say i love this movie. break to have it in blue ray on my big screen. Amazing what they could say and get away with back then anyways i digress

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as rememberes, Jan. 5 2014
I watch it with my son over and over and over....he loves it nd ao do I. it is just as i remember but remastered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, still classic, Dec 30 2013
My daughter received this for Christmas, and she has asked to watch it again and again. It has quickly become one of her favorites. This story has Tinkerbell and Pirates, which are two favorites in our household currently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan Blue-Ray-DVD, Nov. 19 2013
Happy To Find Blue-Ray so reasonable Shipping and Handling was great ,time bought and received was great product in good condition I am very happy this is a great way to shop Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, Nov. 4 2013
This review is from: Peter Pan (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) (DVD)
My neice & nephews love it!!! Keeps them quiet in their mini van...Haven't watched it myself as of yet. Hopefully soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars peter pan diamond edition dvd, Oct. 8 2013
Got the movie on time for my son and his friend to watch it for his pirate bday party...they loved the it... a classic

5.0 out of 5 stars (2-Disc Platinum Edition) Definitely one of Disney's best films., Oct. 3 2013
*** This review may contain spoilers ***

Peter Pan is one of my all time favorite animated films, this is just such a great classic that doesn't get enough notice. This is one of those movies that is so memorable and I'm surprised that honestly this movie isn't in the top 250. Captain Hook is one of my favorite Disney villains if not my number one, he's just plain hilarious and great entertainment. It's odd that I voted more for him and his pirates, just that they seemed like they were the group that you would invite to a party. Watching this movie for so many years, since I was a child, the story still hasn't lost it's touch. It's such a wonderful movie that not only the family could get into, but even I'll just watch it on my own if I want a cute movie. This is one of the best Disney movies of all time and the story of Peter Pan is told so wonderful you can't help but fall in love with it as well.

In London, George and Mary Darling's preparations to attend a party are disrupted by the antics of the boys John and Michael, acting out a story about Peter Pan and the pirates, told to them by their older sister Wendy. The father angrily declares that Wendy has gotten too old to continue staying in the nursery with them, and it's time for her to grow up. That night they are visited in the nursery by a pixie named Tinker Bell and cocky Peter Pan, who teaches them to fly and takes them with him to the island of Never Land. A ship of pirates is anchored off Never Land, commanded by Captain Hook with his sidekick Mr Smee. Hook boldly plots to take revenge upon Peter Pan for cutting off his hand, but he trembles when the crocodile that ate it arrives. The crew's restlessness is interrupted by the arrival of Peter and the Darlings. The children easily evade them, and despite a trick by jealous Tinker Bell to have Wendy killed, they meet up with the Lost Boys, six lads in animal-costume pajamas who look to Peter as their leader. John and Michael set off with the Lost Boys to find the island's Indians, who instead capture them, believing them responsible for taking the chief's daughter Tiger Lily. Meanwhile, Peter takes Wendy to see the mermaids, where they see that Hook and Smee have captured Tiger Lily, to coerce her into revealing Peter's hideout. Peter and Wendy free her, and Peter is honored by the tribe. Hook then plots to take advantage of Tink's jealousy of Wendy, tricking her into revealing the location of Peter's lair. The pirates lie in wait and capture the Lost Boys and the Darlings as they exit, leaving behind a time bomb to kill Peter.

I'm always going to love Peter Pan, my sister and I still have so much fun with this movie, we constantly rehearse the scene of George, the father, screaming about how the family loves the dog more than him, it's a great scene. But still one scene that always gets me rolling on the floor laughing is when Peter Pan tells Captain Hook to scream in front of his crew and Peter's lost boys that he's a codfish, and you see everyone just cheer and make fun of Captain Hook as well as that blasted crocodile that won't leave him alone. This is such a great movie, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, it's a fun film to watch and will always hold a great place in my heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, Sept. 5 2013
This review is from: Peter Pan (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) (DVD)
This is a great movie. the people I look after enjoy watching animation and funny movies. they really enjoyed this one. Tks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adors Peter Pan !, June 25 2013
This review is from: Peter Pan (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) (DVD)
Quelle belle hisoitre que celle de Peter ... il aime entendre parler de ses hisoitres, surtout quand elles sont racontées par windy ...elle le fait si bien !

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 23 2013
Love this movie! I love when these movies come out on blu-ray! thats all I have to say about it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

Peter Pan (Two-Disc Platinum Edition)
Peter Pan (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) by Wilfred Jackson (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 36.99 CDN$ 20.97