5.0 out of 5 stars funny beyond words
This is one of the most funny videos I have ever watched. I love them all. Ron White almost made me laugh so hard, I almost... well you get the picture. The rest of the team deliver equally as well. You can't go wrong in getting this tape. Everyone wants to borrow ours & always keeps it way too long
Published on Aug. 18 2008 by Stewart Livingstone

1.0 out of 5 stars Huh?
Geez, was I disappointed. I bought this on the basis of the reviews here and it turned out to be rude and crude (although I did like the fart sequence). Much of the material is sexual in nature, I was embarrased to have my 11 yr. old watch it.
Published on Jan. 31 2004 by Don

5.0 out of 5 stars funny beyond words, Aug. 18 2008
Stewart Livingstone "christy82954" (Abbotsford, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars "You might be a Redneck if ...........you watch this DVD!!!!, July 5 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
THERE IS NO QUESTIONING THIS THEORY, YOU MUST OWN THIS DVD! I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN WATCHING THIS DVD BUT WAS FORCED TO, BEFORE IT ENDED I HAD GONE ONLINE AND BOUGHT IT AS WELL AS EACH OF THE COMEDIANS SOLO DVD'S!!! BY FAR THE FUNNIEST TOUR GOING AND LITTLE IF ANY SWEARING OR TASTELESS COMMENTS! QUOTE ME NOW "RON WHITE IS THE NEXT BIG THING" I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS GUYS BEEN HIDING BUT HE IS HILARIOUS!!! 3 THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE. PS::: MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO AT THE END, ITS LIKE A MUSICAL BLOOPER REEL!!!!!1

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST GROUP OF STAND UP COMEDIANS EVER!!, April 8 2006
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
This is simply the best stand up comedian group ever.
The film is simply hilarious.
I almost threw up I was laughing so hard.
Absolutely hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun for a Change, June 13 2004
T. S. Crider (Rio Rancho, NM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
Although these four are mostly 'southern' comedy, they are four distinctly different types of comedians. Laugh out loud funny with very little 'crude' content proving you don't have to use the 'F' word to be a comedian. This is the first time I had ever seen Ron White, but he had me rolling. We rented it once, but we're definitely buying this DVD. This one's a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome, May 10 2004
Patrick Edward Etheridge (Titusville,FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
If you are reading this review, you have read alot of other reviews and have probably come to a conclusion: If you havn't seen this movie/stand-up before, you WILL NOT be disappointed. I was introduced to this movie by Comedy Central, in which I saw a small part of it. The next time I went to Blockbuster, I convinced my friend to watch it with me and we laughed til we cried. It is really that funny. You will more than likely replay many parts. Like most people, I had heard of Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy(from the radio), but had not heard of Ron White. I think he was the best although I laughed pretty hard at all of them, but definitly when he told the drunk in public story. "They call me....Tater Salad." Bill Engvall's stories of the family and his famous "Here's Your Sign" will also leave you in stiches. Larry the Cable Guy's "Mole" story, and line about suing Hustler for giving him Carpral Tunnel are his highlights. And of course Jeff Foxworthy's "Beaver" story, and "You Might Be a Redneck," rounds out one of the greatest comedy tapes/DVD's of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars if laughter's the best medicine, here's a good cure !, May 7 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (VHS Tape)
Foxworthy's definition of a redneck is "a glorious absence of sophistication", and there's a spontaneous quality to this stand-up comedy that makes it a rare and hilarious treat to watch...as the tears run down your cheeks from laughing.
The first to make you whoop and chortle is Ron White, and with his winning smile, tall Texas style, and wry humor, he had me in stitches.
Then the guys take a trip through the mall, and the prize is the remote-controlled gizmo that Larry the Cable Guy uses on unsuspecting shoppers, and Larry is the one who is up next, with some really down-home stories in his stand-up.
After the four take a trip to a fancy spa, it's Bill Engvall, the "here's your sign" guy's turn, and then it's Jeff Foxworthy, who I think is a totally brilliant, unique comedian.
Best of all, is when the four finish the show together; this is where you're in danger of choking from too much laughter, as the stories zing by you.
Sometimes tasteless, often raunchy, always the real deal.
Total running time is 1 hour and 45 priceless minutes.
"If you've ever been accused of lying through your tooth, you might be a redneck".

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to be a redneck to laugh your head off!, May 1 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
Whether you're a redneck or not, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be rolling on the floor laughing at this movie. It's not like other stand-up comedy movies. There's hardly any swearing, and for the most part the topics of the show (marriage, kids, traveling, etc.) are appropriate. Plus, it's not just stand-up comedy. There's behind-the-scenes footage of the four comedians (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron 'Tater Salad' White, and Larry The Cable Guy) goofing off in places like a mall, a diner, a spa, and on a lake fishing. And even when the comedy takes place on stage it's still interesting - for about half the show the four comedians are sharing the stage together, with plenty of "Here's your sign" stories and other stories, as well as ways to tell if you might be a redneck and various other comedy bits. My personal favorite scene is Ron White's 'drunk in public' story - I've watched it about five times. By the way, if you're wondering about bonus features, there's the typical interactive menus, scene access, and subtitles (English, French, and Spanish), as well as brief biographies of the four comedians. Buy or rent and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready--things you need to watch this DVD, April 29 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
1. You will need a DVD player (duh-uh)
2. You will need a cushion for your lap because you are going to slap your knee so much as you laugh, you will be in danger of bruising yourself. Or wear gardening gloves.
3. You need fresh batteries in the remote because you will be backing up the player to hear what you missed when you were laughing so hard.
4. You will need friends to share this with, because it's even more fun to laugh with company.
5. You need an answering machine to make sure you don't miss calls because you are going to take the phone off the hook to make sure you aren't disturbed. Anyway, you won't hear the phone because you will be laughing so hard.
6. Of course, beverages and munchies will be nice, but make sure your drinks are in something that won't spill easily as you will be thrashing around wildly in paroxysm of hilarity.
7. You will need a second copy, because one of your mooching friends will take this one, or else you will wear THIS OUT.
It's just ... that... funny.
(still gasping for breath.)

5.0 out of 5 stars hiliarious humor, Feb. 3 2004
Joe G. "bigjoegun" (Grand Forks, ND United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
If you like any of these comics, Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White or Larry the Cable Guy, then you will probably like them all. At least that's what I found to be the case.
I was introduced to Jeff Foxworthy long before I ever bought or viewed this item and I had heard of Bill Engvall, a.k.a. the "Here's Your Sign" guy. So I thought I'd take a chance on this, especially after watching the version they played on Comedy Central. If I may pat myself on the back, this was a good decision.
It's chock full of humor from learning how to tell if your a redneck to learning about the families these guys have been raised in or married into and the daily things that they have found humor in.
However, be warned that, although there is not a lot of profanity from these comics, some of their material may not be suitable for children under 13. But for the most part the humor displayed on this DVD is pretty family friendly I would say and very, very funny.
Highly recommended if you are a fan of any of these fellows or all of them! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, this was just outright hilarious!!, Jan. 22 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
Ok, you might be a redneck if in order to empty the trash out of your truck you speed down the highway with your tailgate down and then slam on the brakes. My friends all turned, pointed at me and laughed. Ok, so I needed to clean out my truck.
This movie is just full of laughs! I think my very favorite was Ron White and his drunken escapades! He just puts it in a light that makes even your stupidest drunk moments pale in comparison. It's too bad I haven't been able to find any Ron White stuff besides this movie.
The closing scene on stage is the best part. They all sit around and just kinda talk and it is hilarious! Bill Engvall does great jokes about his family. Jeff Foxworthy is funny as usual. The Cable Guy is a little crude, but something about him reminds me of someone that I used to know. And of course Ron White is just the bomb. I love it when he was talking about going to the lady at the front desk and asking for a wake up call at 8:00. "It's already 9:00am, sir" "I mean 8:00pm... I hear they're running 2 a day in Phoenix!" hehehe..you gotta love it!
WATCH THIS MOVIE, GIVE YOUR FRIENDS AN EXCUSE TO POINT AND LAUGH AT YOU!

Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack
Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack by C.B. Harding (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 32.73 CDN$ 26.39