5.0 out of 5 stars funny beyond words
This is one of the most funny videos I have ever watched. I love them all. Ron White almost made me laugh so hard, I almost... well you get the picture. The rest of the team deliver equally as well. You can't go wrong in getting this tape. Everyone wants to borrow ours & always keeps it way too long
Published on Aug. 18 2008 by Stewart Livingstone

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WIDE-SCREEN
The content is excellent. However, the DVD is not widescreen and has been REFORMATTED. I do not believe that a widescreen (the original format of the film) DVD is available. I am planning to return my purchase.
Published on Dec 3 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars funny beyond words, Aug. 18 2008
Stewart Livingstone "christy82954" (Abbotsford, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST GROUP OF STAND UP COMEDIANS EVER!!, April 8 2006
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
This is simply the best stand up comedian group ever.
The film is simply hilarious.
I almost threw up I was laughing so hard.
Absolutely hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue collar comedy tour, Dec 7 2013
Watched this a few years back and recently took a nostalgic moment, so I needed to buy it, just as funny as the first time I seen it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious!, Jan. 4 2004
Dawn Maurice (OS, TN, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
I'm not a big fan of comedian type shows, not that I don't have a sense of humor, I'm usually just too busy to sit and watch someone swearing non-stop, thinking that's supposed to be funny. It's not. This DVD, however, had me in tears I was laughing so hard! These four guys are, by far, the funniest men I've seen since Robin Williams' comedy days. Each does their own stand up routine, and they're all absolutely fantastic. They culminate the act with all four telling stories together on the stage, real life, not a single swear word in the thing, just good clean comedy. If you're in need of a good laugh, from way deep in your belly to bring honest to goodness tears to your eyes, you have to get this DVD! Just fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will get such a tummy ache :-), July 7 2004
K M. NYSTEDT "Magnus" (The Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
This is just about as funny as it can get folks, regardless if you're blue collar, redneck or whatever. Buy it, watch it, and be ready to get a tummy ache from laughing so hard. This is way better than any ab-machine you can get on those infomercials :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars "You might be a Redneck if ...........you watch this DVD!!!!, July 5 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
THERE IS NO QUESTIONING THIS THEORY, YOU MUST OWN THIS DVD! I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN WATCHING THIS DVD BUT WAS FORCED TO, BEFORE IT ENDED I HAD GONE ONLINE AND BOUGHT IT AS WELL AS EACH OF THE COMEDIANS SOLO DVD'S!!! BY FAR THE FUNNIEST TOUR GOING AND LITTLE IF ANY SWEARING OR TASTELESS COMMENTS! QUOTE ME NOW "RON WHITE IS THE NEXT BIG THING" I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS GUYS BEEN HIDING BUT HE IS HILARIOUS!!! 3 THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE. PS::: MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO AT THE END, ITS LIKE A MUSICAL BLOOPER REEL!!!!!1

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud, June 26 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
My husband and I enjoy the comedy of Bill Engvall, so this movie was a pleasure to own. Bill and friends are very funny! I would definately recommend owning this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy Central, June 19 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
This movie is hilarious. You don't stop laughing from the moment you push play. The only way you could get it better is if you saw the tour live in person. Its GREAT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun for a Change, June 13 2004
T. S. Crider (Rio Rancho, NM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
Although these four are mostly 'southern' comedy, they are four distinctly different types of comedians. Laugh out loud funny with very little 'crude' content proving you don't have to use the 'F' word to be a comedian. This is the first time I had ever seen Ron White, but he had me rolling. We rented it once, but we're definitely buying this DVD. This one's a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hysterical!!, June 7 2004
This review is from: Blue Collar Comedy Tour (DVD)
I have a very quiet type personality. Many times my husband and children will laugh at something which I will find amusing, but not totally funny. This DVD had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. We all totally LOVED it! I especially liked Bill Engvall. If you like "country" comedy -- you have to see this!

Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack
Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack by C.B. Harding (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 32.73