5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant Accompaniment to any K-cup Brewer
Published on March 22 2010 by Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's nice, I guess
I think the carousel more for people to have a variety of K-cup brews. I only drink plain coffee. I'm not into flavoured coffees, or teas or chocolate.
As time goes by I think I will find the carousel taking up too much counter space.
Published on Jan. 31 2013 by Grace Cawley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant Accompaniment to any K-cup Brewer, March 22 2010
Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson! (Stony Plain, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
We purchased this to store our K-cups for our Breville coffee maker. We're very happy with the Carousel AND the brewer. The carousel is gleaming chrome, spins easily, and stores plenty of K-cups for easy viewing and use. True, K-cups are not included, but that's pretty clear in the item description, so I don't think it's fair to review the item poorly because K-cups don't come with it.

Besides, you'd miss out on the fun of stocking your Carousel with your own coffees! I recommend Tweed and Hickory (just Google it!) for purchasing K-cups - great selection at a great price. While you're there, check on the price of this Carousel, it's probably cheaper there!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Attractive Way to Store your K Cups, Sept. 25 2010
HfxKD (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
I bought my Keurig coffeemaker about six months ago, and have been very pleased with it. I'm always looking for a good price on K Cups though, and recently ordered some online. By some, I mean about 250 of them!

So I had the three giant boxes in my dining room, and every morning we'd go and select a K cup from one of the boxes.

A cousin just got one of these carousels at work, and I decided I had to have one too. I ordered it (along with a few books, so I could qualify for free Super Saver Shipping), it arrived quickly and it's great! It's attractive, it spins around smoothly without slipping on the counter, I can display some of each of the K-cup varieties we have, and pick what I want from the kitchen counter instead of rooting in a box.

Two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars round & round we go, July 24 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Love this Keurig Caroussel, it is just the right size to have near the coffee machine and doesn't take up much room but does hold 27 k-cups. We don't have a lot of counter space so this works out perfect for us and matches all the other stainless steel appliances. I just keep refilling it from my stash of great coffee k-cups I have ordered through Amazon! Great service and fun to get new flavours that I cannot get in our local stores. Delivery was on time as most things are when I order from Amazon. I recommend buying online from Amazon to all my friends as this a a safe, secure and reliable way to shop. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 30 2010
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
I am absolutely thrilled with this product. While visiting my son in Oregon I was introduced to these products as he had one of them in his home. When I got home I immediately looked up your
business and ordered them

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Addition, May 23 2010
CHLG (Centre of Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Great addition to my Keurig family. Small size but holds a lot of K-Cups. Nice silver finish, great product. Item arrived in less than 3 days. Great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Choice, Jan. 21 2012
Rixx (New Hamburg, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Being 1/2 asleep in the morning, this is a great way to make an easy choice to start the day. Filled with numerous flavours, this caroussel makes the choice so much easier and allows me to gather my thoughts as I enjoy the first flavour of the day. Just have to make sure the empty space is filled before tomorrow in case I want the same start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., Jan. 23 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Exactly what I wanted. Looked in many stores and could not find one like this for the price, the size is perfect for smaller kitchens but will work just as well in a larger ones, looks great and spins nice and smooth!

p.s, Only an idiot would think that the picture means your getting this item full of k-cups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!, Nov. 27 2012
Daniel Hilla - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Just received my package. Looks great on the counter next to my machine. No more messy boxes to sort through. Highly recommend this product for your machine. Can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 27 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
i have one already that i paid twice the price for,bought this one for my brother to go with the keurig i am giving him for christmas.Great deal at half the cost of anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!, March 14 2014
D. Pretty - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
There is really nothing to dislike about this product. It is a very nice accessory to your Keurig Brewer. It is built very sturdy and has a smooth rotation for displaying and finding the right blend you want on any given day. If you like a variety of K-Cups, then this is a nice option and if you do not buy K-Cups and choose to buy your own coffee grounds then this would be a waste for you. Just remember that when you purchase, that the price reflects only for the carousel itself and the K-Cups you need to purchase separately.

Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060