5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant Accompaniment to any K-cup Brewer
Published on March 22 2010 by Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good prodcuct
Very easy to use looks good on the counter. What can I say fits the product well and I am not sure what elsei
Published 19 months ago by merkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant Accompaniment to any K-cup Brewer, March 22 2010
Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson! (Stony Plain, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
We purchased this to store our K-cups for our Breville coffee maker. We're very happy with the Carousel AND the brewer. The carousel is gleaming chrome, spins easily, and stores plenty of K-cups for easy viewing and use. True, K-cups are not included, but that's pretty clear in the item description, so I don't think it's fair to review the item poorly because K-cups don't come with it.

Besides, you'd miss out on the fun of stocking your Carousel with your own coffees! I recommend Tweed and Hickory (just Google it!) for purchasing K-cups - great selection at a great price. While you're there, check on the price of this Carousel, it's probably cheaper there!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Attractive Way to Store your K Cups, Sept. 25 2010
HfxKD (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
I bought my Keurig coffeemaker about six months ago, and have been very pleased with it. I'm always looking for a good price on K Cups though, and recently ordered some online. By some, I mean about 250 of them!

So I had the three giant boxes in my dining room, and every morning we'd go and select a K cup from one of the boxes.

A cousin just got one of these carousels at work, and I decided I had to have one too. I ordered it (along with a few books, so I could qualify for free Super Saver Shipping), it arrived quickly and it's great! It's attractive, it spins around smoothly without slipping on the counter, I can display some of each of the K-cup varieties we have, and pick what I want from the kitchen counter instead of rooting in a box.

Two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars round & round we go, July 24 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Love this Keurig Caroussel, it is just the right size to have near the coffee machine and doesn't take up much room but does hold 27 k-cups. We don't have a lot of counter space so this works out perfect for us and matches all the other stainless steel appliances. I just keep refilling it from my stash of great coffee k-cups I have ordered through Amazon! Great service and fun to get new flavours that I cannot get in our local stores. Delivery was on time as most things are when I order from Amazon. I recommend buying online from Amazon to all my friends as this a a safe, secure and reliable way to shop. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 30 2010
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
I am absolutely thrilled with this product. While visiting my son in Oregon I was introduced to these products as he had one of them in his home. When I got home I immediately looked up your
business and ordered them

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., Jan. 23 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Exactly what I wanted. Looked in many stores and could not find one like this for the price, the size is perfect for smaller kitchens but will work just as well in a larger ones, looks great and spins nice and smooth!

p.s, Only an idiot would think that the picture means your getting this item full of k-cups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Addition, May 23 2010
CHLG (Centre of Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
Great addition to my Keurig family. Small size but holds a lot of K-Cups. Nice silver finish, great product. Item arrived in less than 3 days. Great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars making what it got to do, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
all good nothing wrong to say its making the job that your expecting no problem with it ! a+ +

5.0 out of 5 stars 27 k-cup caroussel, Dec 17 2012
janet tarboy (canada british columbia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
what a great little product, coffee right there
when you want one , no mess and dosent take up much
space, arrived on time, packaged with care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keurig kcups, Dec 11 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
I find it very handy on my kitchen counter fully filled.I just pick the flavour I want from the dispenser and I am ready for the day.Great item...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 27 2012
This review is from: Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060 (Kitchen)
i have one already that i paid twice the price for,bought this one for my brother to go with the keurig i am giving him for christmas.Great deal at half the cost of anywhere else.

Keurig 27 K-Cups Caroussel KU5060