countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 26, 2011
Picked this up on a whim at a good price. It has a good, heavy blade and overall seems to be a good knife for the price. I was little disappointed with the grip - not terribly comfortable with a surface that has the potential to slip. Still a good option for someone needing a good bush knife without breaking the bank.
on June 25, 2012
It's a good knife for <$40. It's not the best steel so keep it clean and dry. You'll want some gloves on if you use it a lot because the handle is not very comfortable. Nothing too special but i certainly don't regret the purchase given the price. This just sits in my trailer's utility compartment and comes out for camping only. When it does, people's eyes pop out of their sockets thinking that I'm going to go insane so it has that "cool" factor which will make you laugh.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 15, 2012
The sheath holds the knife, but it's pretty cheap, with frayed stitching all over it. The loop is rigid so it hangs awkwardly from your belt. The closure snap is poorly placed, so getting it to close is difficult until you have put the strap through some wear and stretching.

The blade is massive, good weight, nicely balanced and decently thick. Sticky sharp on all parts except the larger serration on the back. In fact, I'd say the rear serration is for cosmetics only, while the finer, bottom serration could saw through just about anything short of steel or rock.

The handle is a nice fit, and feels good, but the material is dangerously slippery in the presence of even a little sweat or other moisture, even with the checkering. Gloves would be a good bet when handling, aftermarket custom checkering is a must.

I haven't had a chance to go trail blazing with it yet, but I think with the weight and length it would cut through 1/2 to 3/4 inch brush with ease. I also haven't pulled out a magnet yet to see if it has full tang, so I'll be doing that before I go after anything too thick so I don't risk it coming loose at the hilt.

Overall, for the price, it's a good knife, but you should exercise caution when using due to the grip and the lower serrated edge.
on December 26, 2012
I found this knife to be sharp out of the box, the sheath is good. It does not hold its edge all that while. I put this knife through its passes and it started to lose a bit of its black. However you cant get a better knife for $35.
on March 25, 2014
Let's be honest, this knife looks freaking cool and when you hold it you feel like a boss. Now about the two minor problems; the handle is not comfy and the pommel can scratch you up pretty good. So my solution to the handle was to wrap it in paracord which not only supplied me with some paracord but also made the grip much comfier for bare hands. As for the pommel I just put a piece of digicam duct tape over it and all was well. The knife cuts like a beast and the saw back is decent as long as you only go with the teeth. The sheath is secure and sturdy, with a pocket up front to keep my mag bar in. All in all it is a great bush knife and can't go wrong with the price either. Highly recommend this knife.
on March 19, 2016
I bought this because I just wanted a crazy looking big knife without having any use for it. It looks exactly as pictured and has a nice weight to it, but the textured grip could be more desirable. I now use this for doing yard work around the house from cutting small shoots off plants, cutting twine, cutting grass for patch work, it adds some excitement to otherwise very boring chores. The blade itself holds its sharpness pretty well given I've dug in the dirt with it as well. Out of the box its sharpness is fair, but it will require some additional sharpening on a whetstone if you want to get it to that professional kitchen knife sharpness.
on October 17, 2012
When I first opened the box my jaw gaped in awe with the incredible sense of power that
eminated from this knife. The look, shape and edges of this beast live up to it's name, there is a
primal feeling of strength and savagery that somehow blend together in a modern tool for survival.

You just can't go wrong with this quality blade at Amazon's price, shed your doubts and buy this
amazing knife!
on December 16, 2011
I love this blade - the grip is solid and comfortable, the multi-edge blade helps in a variety of ways. This was a God-send during my last camping trip.... Great great knife.
on May 10, 2012
This knife arrived sharp out of the box and has all ready made one trip into the bush.It preformed well on a weekend adventure of fishing and cabin work. There is a handy pocket on the sheath for a sharpening stone. Fits well in my hand and does not have any slippage while in use. Over all a nice unit for the price.
on July 24, 2012
This knife is beast, the sheath feels like navy seal quality and the knife was sharp out of box and is very strong, I did the water bottle test with this knife but I used coke bottles(stronger plastic) and it cut through 3 and a half

See 1 answered question