4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little power bar
Published on Feb. 12 2012 by J. Winter

- I don't like the rotating plug since I feel I can break it as I rotate it, and I can't not rotate it 360 degrees as it claims.
- When I plugged my phone charger, in the outlet, it was somehow loose, not very firm, so that is another thing I did not like it.
- The switch to turn it on and off, is toy like, feels cheap too.
- I don't recommend buying this...
Published 2 months ago by the name

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little power bar, Feb. 12 2012
J. Winter (Mississauga, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with Rotating Plug (8 Feet) (Electronics)
We bought this power bar to be an unobtrusive power bar for our kitchen. The flat fall plug and long 8' cord make this power bar perfect for both tight spaces and locations where you need to run an extension that doesn't look too awful. Because our power plug is about 3 feet above ground, a power bar with a fat connector and short cable would have looked bad and not suited our needs. This Belkin works great. Our home phone and 2 laptops run on this surge suppressor with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, Dec 11 2012
I was looking for a surge protector to replace my current wonky setup; a power strip hooked up to a big surge protector, the kind meant for computers and entertainment systems. After much evaluating of my options I decided to go with this product, and I'm glad I did. My needs were a thing surge protector with a long cord and most importantly, a flat swivel plug. My then current setup had a plug which protruded out of the wall by ~10 centimeters, not functional or visually pleasing. I had always feared of breaking the outlet by hitting the plug. This surge protector plug comes out of the wall, but only by a couple of centimeters. Another problem which the surge protector solved had to do with my outlets being up side down. Any non swivel plug that was flat would have the cord facing upwards instead on down. Thanks to the swivel plug though, the problem has since been alleviated. Though I can't vouch for the protection this thing provides for my electronic equipment, I can say that on many fronts, this thing is a winner.

2.0 out of 5 stars - I don't like the rotating plug since I feel I can break ..., May 26 2015
- The switch to turn it on and off, is toy like, feels cheap too.
- I don't recommend buying this low quality product.
Model No: BE106000-08R
On the back it reads: 120V/AC, 15A, 60Hz, 1800W

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase., Nov. 21 2014
I was in a hurry when I ordered this so I didn't read the description carefully. It was hard to find an 8' cord so this became my prime consideration. I was thrilled when I found the plug head swivels so it doesn't block two plugs or need the bottom plug. Also a flat head so it fits behind furniture. Too bad all power bars are not made with these details.

Very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical power bar, Dec 15 2013
Bought this when it was on sale (I don't think Amazon stocks it anymore) but on the whole I agree with the other review-- it's nice but it's also not much different from your average power bar. The 2.5 feet cord is a bit too short for my liking and the cord itself is very unwieldy which can be annoying, but otherwise it's not bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars The cord length is great for my use (Total length 8 feet), Feb. 19 2015
The cord length is great for my use (Total length 8 feet).
The right angled and swivel plug is a very nice feature
to have.I wish more products utilized that.
It does have an on off switch.
Another quality product from Belkin at a good price

2.0 out of 5 stars DESIGN CHANGE NEEDED, July 17 2015
This protector should be designed so the plugs attached sideways instead of lengthways. With the large heads on most plugs now you can only use about 3 of these plugs instead of all 6. Other than that I guess it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., July 3 2015
Quite expensive for a power bar, but worth the money. It is very flexible, the plug turns 360 degrees and the cord is quite long. It has a 700 joule rating, which is good and overall the power bar looks and feels a lot nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best.., June 22 2015
will buy again! same price as ordinary flat plug cable only a little shorter in length, but if if the length is not your concern, this is the best...with 6 outlet and surge protector in one, this is a best for its price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the 360deg rotating plug, April 8 2015
Review by Wallee.

Bought this for 6 bucks.
Love the 360deg rotating plug.
$15,000 equipment warranty.

If your not looking to impress the ladies/gentlemen, this is the power bar for you.