biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 8 FeetChange

on February 12, 2012
We bought this power bar to be an unobtrusive power bar for our kitchen. The flat fall plug and long 8' cord make this power bar perfect for both tight spaces and locations where you need to run an extension that doesn't look too awful. Because our power plug is about 3 feet above ground, a power bar with a fat connector and short cable would have looked bad and not suited our needs. This Belkin works great. Our home phone and 2 laptops run on this surge suppressor with ease!
on December 11, 2012
I was looking for a surge protector to replace my current wonky setup; a power strip hooked up to a big surge protector, the kind meant for computers and entertainment systems. After much evaluating of my options I decided to go with this product, and I'm glad I did. My needs were a thing surge protector with a long cord and most importantly, a flat swivel plug. My then current setup had a plug which protruded out of the wall by ~10 centimeters, not functional or visually pleasing. I had always feared of breaking the outlet by hitting the plug. This surge protector plug comes out of the wall, but only by a couple of centimeters. Another problem which the surge protector solved had to do with my outlets being up side down. Any non swivel plug that was flat would have the cord facing upwards instead on down. Thanks to the swivel plug though, the problem has since been alleviated. Though I can't vouch for the protection this thing provides for my electronic equipment, I can say that on many fronts, this thing is a winner.
on November 6, 2015
The cord is much, much shorter than 8 feet. Even if you include the outlet from one very extremity to the other it isn't 8 feet long by a little more than half a foot.
on November 21, 2014
I was in a hurry when I ordered this so I didn't read the description carefully. It was hard to find an 8' cord so this became my prime consideration. I was thrilled when I found the plug head swivels so it doesn't block two plugs or need the bottom plug. Also a flat head so it fits behind furniture. Too bad all power bars are not made with these details.

Very pleased with my purchase.
on December 15, 2013
Bought this when it was on sale (I don't think Amazon stocks it anymore) but on the whole I agree with the other review-- it's nice but it's also not much different from your average power bar. The 2.5 feet cord is a bit too short for my liking and the cord itself is very unwieldy which can be annoying, but otherwise it's not bad.
on July 3, 2015
Quite expensive for a power bar, but worth the money. It is very flexible, the plug turns 360 degrees and the cord is quite long. It has a 700 joule rating, which is good and overall the power bar looks and feels a lot nicer.
on August 26, 2015
Finally, an 8 foot extension cord! I hate the gawdy look of cords everywhere, and I needed an extension cord that I could hide behind a piece of furniture since all of my plugs are located far away from the outlets. It took me a while to find this product after going to several hardware stores. This powercord is exactly what I need and since it is white, it blends it great with my walls and carpet.
on February 19, 2015
The cord length is great for my use (Total length 8 feet).
The right angled and swivel plug is a very nice feature
to have.I wish more products utilized that.
It does have an on off switch.
Another quality product from Belkin at a good price
on December 12, 2015
really love the slim plug and rotating feature, avoiding the cord dangling in the air and attracts pets. Only complaint is that the last plug does not hold very tight of a 2-prong DC adapter. (I have 3-4 same model and they all have this problem)
on July 17, 2015
This protector should be designed so the plugs attached sideways instead of lengthways. With the large heads on most plugs now you can only use about 3 of these plugs instead of all 6. Other than that I guess it does the job.