4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little power bar, Feb. 12 2012
J. Winter (Mississauga, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with Rotating Plug (8 Feet) (Electronics)
We bought this power bar to be an unobtrusive power bar for our kitchen. The flat fall plug and long 8' cord make this power bar perfect for both tight spaces and locations where you need to run an extension that doesn't look too awful. Because our power plug is about 3 feet above ground, a power bar with a fat connector and short cable would have looked bad and not suited our needs. This Belkin works great. Our home phone and 2 laptops run on this surge suppressor with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as I expected., Jan. 21 2013
What more can I ask. Plug is flat, outlets point down so I can put on block at the last one and not use 2 outlets space. Extension is long. Great little bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, Dec 11 2012
I was looking for a surge protector to replace my current wonky setup; a power strip hooked up to a big surge protector, the kind meant for computers and entertainment systems. After much evaluating of my options I decided to go with this product, and I'm glad I did. My needs were a thing surge protector with a long cord and most importantly, a flat swivel plug. My then current setup had a plug which protruded out of the wall by ~10 centimeters, not functional or visually pleasing. I had always feared of breaking the outlet by hitting the plug. This surge protector plug comes out of the wall, but only by a couple of centimeters. Another problem which the surge protector solved had to do with my outlets being up side down. Any non swivel plug that was flat would have the cord facing upwards instead on down. Thanks to the swivel plug though, the problem has since been alleviated. Though I can't vouch for the protection this thing provides for my electronic equipment, I can say that on many fronts, this thing is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, Oct. 17 2012
drom99 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This surge suppressor bar is basic but does the job. The 8 foot cord is a plus and the 120v wall plug can be pivited. Perfect for laptop and sound system protection.

ARRAY(0xb464b984)