4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little power bar

Not bad
Published 6 months ago by Xiang Dong

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little power bar, Feb. 12 2012
J. Winter (Mississauga, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with Rotating Plug (8 Feet) (Electronics)
We bought this power bar to be an unobtrusive power bar for our kitchen. The flat fall plug and long 8' cord make this power bar perfect for both tight spaces and locations where you need to run an extension that doesn't look too awful. Because our power plug is about 3 feet above ground, a power bar with a fat connector and short cable would have looked bad and not suited our needs. This Belkin works great. Our home phone and 2 laptops run on this surge suppressor with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase., Nov. 21 2014
I was in a hurry when I ordered this so I didn't read the description carefully. It was hard to find an 8' cord so this became my prime consideration. I was thrilled when I found the plug head swivels so it doesn't block two plugs or need the bottom plug. Also a flat head so it fits behind furniture. Too bad all power bars are not made with these details.

Very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars The cord length is great for my use (Total length 8 feet), Feb. 19 2015
The cord length is great for my use (Total length 8 feet).
The right angled and swivel plug is a very nice feature
to have.I wish more products utilized that.
It does have an on off switch.
Another quality product from Belkin at a good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, Jan. 14 2014
I bought four of these for use throughout my house. Belkin is a well known brand and I was very happy with the price point. The only issue was that one of the sockets on one of the power bars was faulty and did not work. Kept the unit anyways as I am not using all available outlets on every bar and didn't want the hassle of returning

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical power bar, Dec 15 2013
Bought this when it was on sale (I don't think Amazon stocks it anymore) but on the whole I agree with the other review-- it's nice but it's also not much different from your average power bar. The 2.5 feet cord is a bit too short for my liking and the cord itself is very unwieldy which can be annoying, but otherwise it's not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard Issue Power Bar, March 14 2013
It Looks slightly nicer then most but its pretty much exactly what you want from a standard issue power bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as I expected., Jan. 21 2013
What more can I ask. Plug is flat, outlets point down so I can put on block at the last one and not use 2 outlets space. Extension is long. Great little bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, Dec 11 2012
I was looking for a surge protector to replace my current wonky setup; a power strip hooked up to a big surge protector, the kind meant for computers and entertainment systems. After much evaluating of my options I decided to go with this product, and I'm glad I did. My needs were a thing surge protector with a long cord and most importantly, a flat swivel plug. My then current setup had a plug which protruded out of the wall by ~10 centimeters, not functional or visually pleasing. I had always feared of breaking the outlet by hitting the plug. This surge protector plug comes out of the wall, but only by a couple of centimeters. Another problem which the surge protector solved had to do with my outlets being up side down. Any non swivel plug that was flat would have the cord facing upwards instead on down. Thanks to the swivel plug though, the problem has since been alleviated. Though I can't vouch for the protection this thing provides for my electronic equipment, I can say that on many fronts, this thing is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, Oct. 17 2012
drom99 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This surge suppressor bar is basic but does the job. The 8 foot cord is a plus and the 120v wall plug can be pivited. Perfect for laptop and sound system protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bar with a longer cord for the price., Feb. 26 2015
Great power outlet bar for its price. Its cheap, does the job and the cord is nice and long 8 feet (longer compared to most that are 3 or 6 feet) and not stiff.

Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with Rotating Plug (8 Feet)
CDN$ 22.93