4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the film far more than his books, April 6 2009
This review is from: Conversations With God (DVD)
I'm a little surprised that this film wasn't more popular considering the success of his books. It is simply the story of a man who hits rock bottom and struggles to come to terms with G-d and make sense of it all.

IMO the basis of the film is that we human beings tend to create G-d in our image. According to Walsch it's time that we updated our image of G-d from an angry, jealous, capricious, vengeful deity to a more benign, loving, humorous, forgiving deity--basically a helpful friend rather than a paranoid dictator.

According to Walsch:

"It's time for a new paradigm, a new understanding; a larger view, a grander idea."

"The New Spirituality is a global movement to create the space for humanity to experience its natural impulse toward the divine in a way which makes no one else wrong for the way in which they are doing it."

"What is God's most important message to humanity? `You've got me all wrong.'"

I like this DVD far more than the books and I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, July 7 2013
This review is from: Conversations With God (DVD)
Love bio and this one is so inspiring for anyone who may sometimes fall into petty parties. Life is grand and sometimes the curve balls are hit into home run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, Feb. 28 2009
Debbie E. A. Watts (Winnipeg, MB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conversations With God (DVD)
A stunning look into the true story of Neale Donald Walsh, who turned his life around believing in the unbelievable. This film is a good stepping stone for those people who want to believe that there is something more in life than what we already have seen and heard.

ARRAY(0xb7cf48c4)

Conversations With God
Conversations With God by Stephen Deutsch (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 21.98