countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on May 29, 2015
I gave my copy of this away and now I am ordering another. I love the inspiration positive teaching in this DVD and recommend to anyone wanting to achieve their goals and needing hope and inspiration.
on December 10, 2015
Best non denominational spiritual documentary I have ever seen, an encouraging roadmap for living a life of brilliance, meaning and maximum personal potential. Get it! For yourself and those whom you love!
on May 6, 2007
The Secret is one of the best produced and edited DVDs of its kind that I have ever seen. And the line-up of teachers and presenters is top-notch. There is only one reason I give this DVD four stars instead of five. The Secret is about the Law of Attraction, and how we can use that Law to "attract" into our lives anything we want. But it spends 95% of the time talking only about being focused on what you want (rather than what you don't want), and generating positive feelings about that. It only spends 5% of the time making it clear that what we really attract into our lives is the people, circumstances, and opportunities that lead us to what we want. In other words, when we utilize the principles mentioned in The Secret, doors open. But we have to recognize those doors for what they are and go through them. And that involves action. Many people who watch The Secret walk away with the impression that visualization and positive feelings is all it takes. It isn't. You still have to do something. As long as you keep that in mind, The Secret contains information that can be life altering. Enjoy!

Steven Lane Taylor, author of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow"
on April 30, 2007
If you have the patience to sit through 92 minutes of DVD, there is something you can learn from The Secret. There are no claims to change your life in 90 days or your money back. But there are hints, ideas, suggestions about how you might go about making those changes yourself. Personally I had heard the same information on a number of previous occasions. That does not minimize the message. Decide what you want ( instead of what you don't want), and start taking steps to get what it is. Bob Proctor says right at the beginning that "....you are being introduced to the secret...". And this DVD is just that...an introduction to a more fulfilling life IF you are prepared to do the work.

Think positively, be mindful of opportunities that pass your way, envision your life the way it will be when your goals have been reached, take action. No one on this DVD claimed that thinking about their goals brought them to fruition. Every one of the speakers took action.

If your life needs no improvement, then be grateful for your blessings. For the rest of us, The Secret provides some guidelines to finding our own bliss.
on March 11, 2010
I waited for the right time to view this dvd with my husband and granddaughter, both of whom are struggling with some life decisions. Neither of them likes reading, so even though I have handed them the book, The Secret, it sits unread. They both watched the entire movie and I believe it is already helping them to define their goals. I have been using the law of attraction for many years and am a firm believer. IT WORKS!
on September 19, 2015
I also have the book but I liked the different people explaining their part of the secret, which made it more enjoyable to watch.

I plan on recommencing the DVD to my friends. Thank you for asking Phyllis
on March 20, 2014
I watch The Secret almost everyday. It has absolutely changed my life. My relationship with my husband has greatly improved using the techniques in The Secret. My online business is increasing, and my communication skills are surpassing all my expectations. I ordered 3 before Christmas for my granddaughters, and sister. Thank you Rhonda for creating this masterpiece!
on January 24, 2011
Of course The Secret is not new. Anyone who knows about all the Universal Laws knows this as either the Law of Attraction or Abundance. The greatest thing about the DVD is it's easy to watch, the concepts are explained in simple terms even for those who aren't spiritual or into meditation etc. It does of course mention things you need to do to make this work. It helps to read the book too as there are other things the dvd doesnt' cover in detail and it's a great reference when you can't watch the DVD. This is something you can watch more than once and learn a new perspective or catch something you missed the first (or last) time you watched it. It is something that as long as you're open to it you will learn and you will apply it to your life. More people need to do this!!!! This needs to be watched by anyone who is looking for a place to start to learn to change their life!
on March 4, 2007
This DVD is all style and no substance. It consists of a bunch of empty slogans spoken in soothing voices by a bunch of sincere, smiling "experts" (philosophers, a metaphysician, a "visionary"). These are all spliced together with fictional scenes in a way that makes the whole thing seem kind of disjointed and manic. These scenes are simplistic and laughable - a giant genie offering to fulfill your every wish, a man in Roman times copying some text (the "secret," we are to presume) and then being chased through a tunnel, a woman seeing a necklace she likes receives it as a gift after visualizing it.

The "Secret" insults my intelligence. I'm blessed with the ability to reason and think critically, and I know that when something promises to be the "secret" to EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED, it's too good to be true.

Think positively and work towards your goals, but don't think that the universe is going to provide you with all of your petty little material wants simply because you really really want them. Definitely don't waste your money on this drivel. The only people getting rich off of the "Secret" are the participants.
on August 31, 2010
Open your mind and this DVD will change your life!!! Excellent, fantastic. My life is changing every day...for the better, money is coming in from sources I never even considered.