4.0 out of 5 stars Compact but powerful
Loved the size and the system came with several extra adapters for the different types of apple players. Used it on a new ipod touch, works great. Very compact for use in an office and free of all those useless extras like clocks and alarms. A Remote would have been nice, but the price was too good to pass up.
Published on July 22 2011 by tcm

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATABLE WITH IPHONE 5
Despite saying it is "docking for all ipod models", it is not yet set up to connect to the lightning connection of iphone 5, so I have to buy an additional adapter for it,

Otherwise it is an attractive product.
Published 21 months ago by KQ18

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact but powerful, July 22 2011
This review is from: Cyber Acoustics Portable Digital Docking Speaker for iPod (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, March 16 2012
I purchased this portable speaker dock for my teenage daughter.

The sound quality and volume is much better than expected for the price paid ($29 CDN on promotion).

The build quality is ok - the plastic doesn't feel chintzy and there are no rough edges, but the buttons are small and either stiff or produce an annoying sharp click when pressed.

The battery life is reasonable - my daughter got a couple months of regular use out of one set.

The design isn't great if you want regular portable use. This unit is best suited for a desk or table top, but having the batteries is nice when you want to change rooms.

The auxiliary input is probably the biggest win. My daughter uses a netbook which has very poor internal speakers. These speakers came with an extra cable and input to hookup the netbook. My daughter uses this feature all the time when viewing videos online or streaming movies.

Overall, I'm pleased with the value for the money spent, and got what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, March 30 2012
REALLY impressed by this unit. It's small. It's loud. It's portable. There are no unnecessary extras like clocks or silly lights. This thing gets the job done. Great for the deck, the beach, anything. For 42.99 plus tax I was EXTREMELY happy with this purchase.

This item was so good I came back and wrote a review so you all know how elite this is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Unit, July 31 2012
I bought this little unit so that I could take it down to our dock at the cottage. It has good sound for a unit of this size and is not a battery guzzler. Have only used it twice but so far so good. Comes with adapters so that almost any type of music player can be hooked up to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound at a great price, Feb. 1 2014
Dr Max "Dr Max" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Rating: 5 stars

I'm delighted with this speaker which I use in my bedroom, without batteries but simply as a plug-in device. I've left my small Nano more or less permanently connected and use the combination for soft music while I'm reading or napping. The sound quality is very good but then I rarely have my music turned up to a high volume. The device has the old style pin connector that accepts ipod products from before the current Lightning connector, so my new iPod Nano doesn't work here without an expensive adaptor.

If you've got a device with the older pin connection, this should give excellent use. I'm glad I have it since it does exactly what I want it for and I paid a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, Dec 19 2011
L. Henry - See all my reviews
The sound is great! The only problem I have is when you put in your ipod it can be really touchy. There is no remote so if you go to switch songs you have to be careful you don't move it too much otherwise the speakers won't work and you have to adjust it perfectly to get the it plugged in just right. Still happy with the purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!!!, Dec 19 2011
For such a low price, I was not expecting much....look again!!! The sound is surprising!! The device is simple, easy to use and mobile.
The only down side would be the way the base sounds on certain pieces if you want to raise the volume higher than normal.
If you have a tight budget..buy it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, Nov. 20 2012
TKO (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This was the second docking speaker I tried from Amazon and it does have good sound quality especially for the price. But I was disappointed because the "Xtreme Bass" feature mentioned in the product description was not actually available on this model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little system, Nov. 19 2013
We bring ours camping, and I love that it is plug in or battery powered. Also, it charges your ipod when plugged in. The system is small, but the speakers are quite good. More than adequate for listening to tunes while sitting around the fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and light to carry around, Dec 23 2013
I like it because it is small and light to carry around. The sound quality is ok for yoga or meditation sessions. However, if you want to use it for Zumba or other dancing sessions, it may be too weak to produce the sound you like.