4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money
I purchased this portable speaker dock for my teenage daughter.

The sound quality and volume is much better than expected for the price paid ($29 CDN on promotion).

The build quality is ok - the plastic doesn't feel chintzy and there are no rough edges, but the buttons are small and either stiff or produce an annoying sharp click when pressed...
Published on March 16 2012 by Trevor Cowan

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATABLE WITH IPHONE 5
Despite saying it is "docking for all ipod models", it is not yet set up to connect to the lightning connection of iphone 5, so I have to buy an additional adapter for it,

Otherwise it is an attractive product.
Published 16 months ago by KQ18

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, March 16 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Cyber Acoustics Portable Digital Docking Speaker for iPod (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I purchased this portable speaker dock for my teenage daughter.

The battery life is reasonable - my daughter got a couple months of regular use out of one set.

The design isn't great if you want regular portable use. This unit is best suited for a desk or table top, but having the batteries is nice when you want to change rooms.

The auxiliary input is probably the biggest win. My daughter uses a netbook which has very poor internal speakers. These speakers came with an extra cable and input to hookup the netbook. My daughter uses this feature all the time when viewing videos online or streaming movies.

Overall, I'm pleased with the value for the money spent, and got what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, March 30 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
REALLY impressed by this unit. It's small. It's loud. It's portable. There are no unnecessary extras like clocks or silly lights. This thing gets the job done. Great for the deck, the beach, anything. For 42.99 plus tax I was EXTREMELY happy with this purchase.

This item was so good I came back and wrote a review so you all know how elite this is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Unit, July 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this little unit so that I could take it down to our dock at the cottage. It has good sound for a unit of this size and is not a battery guzzler. Have only used it twice but so far so good. Comes with adapters so that almost any type of music player can be hooked up to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars portable and sounds great!, June 29 2014
Claude-aline Carriere (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Compatible with many iPod models, portable and sounds great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound at a great price, Feb. 1 2014
Dr Max "Dr Max" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Rating: 5 stars

I'm delighted with this speaker which I use in my bedroom, without batteries but simply as a plug-in device. I've left my small Nano more or less permanently connected and use the combination for soft music while I'm reading or napping. The sound quality is very good but then I rarely have my music turned up to a high volume. The device has the old style pin connector that accepts ipod products from before the current Lightning connector, so my new iPod Nano doesn't work here without an expensive adaptor.

If you've got a device with the older pin connection, this should give excellent use. I'm glad I have it since it does exactly what I want it for and I paid a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and light to carry around, Dec 23 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I like it because it is small and light to carry around. The sound quality is ok for yoga or meditation sessions. However, if you want to use it for Zumba or other dancing sessions, it may be too weak to produce the sound you like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little system, Nov. 19 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
We bring ours camping, and I love that it is plug in or battery powered. Also, it charges your ipod when plugged in. The system is small, but the speakers are quite good. More than adequate for listening to tunes while sitting around the fire

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Dock, Sept. 22 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I selected this when my old dock kicked the bucket, and I love it! It is very portable and so you can use it anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Sept. 8 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
For the size and the price, this product is awesome. I was blown away by the sound quality. I take it to work everyday. Easy to carry around and store.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATABLE WITH IPHONE 5, Aug. 22 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

Otherwise it is an attractive product.