5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY way to drink coffee.
Highly recommended. We use it as our everyday coffee maker. One brewing only makes enough for two mugs but it only takes four minutes to brew. Easy to clean, easy to use. Makes a great rich, dark coffee. Recommend six rounded scoops of coarse ground coffee for each full brew.
Published on March 1 2011 by Mork

2.0 out of 5 stars not an improvement
I go through these quite often, needing to replace every year or two. this one is awkward to put the plunger back in and impossible if you fill it more that 1" from the top.
Published on Dec 26 2010 by Marc Kranat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY way to drink coffee., March 1 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars not an improvement, Dec 26 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 1 2012
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
It is what it is .... an awesome press...... have used fine to coarse grinds and always a clean cup of joe....I use a bodum conical burr grinder..... try to get it on sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, Jan. 14 2012
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He uses it at work and absolutely loves it. It makes a great cup of coffee and the handle is actually more comfy then the more expensive Bodum designs. The price on amazon was great and delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great French Press, Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
Purchased this to replace my Bodum Chambord french press that broke on me. Love everything about it. I am much happier with the size of this one compared to my previous one. Don't be fooled by the 8 cup rating though. While it may be true for drinkers of SMALL cups of coffee, a full press is only enough for 3-4 standard sized mugs of coffee.

If I had to note any con to this unit, it would only be that the way the handle is designed at the top makes you have to put the press mechanism in on an angle at first instead of straight down. However, this is not enough to knock down the units 5* rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT 8 cup!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
I purchased this "8 cup" model because we use a Bodum all the time - makes great coffee! However when it arrived I was disappointed to realize it is the same size as what I would call our 4 cup model. The only thing I can do now when company arrives, is use both units to make 8 cups. Too bad it wasn't really an 8 cup!!!!!! If you're looking for a larger Bodum so you can make more cups each time, this is not for you (nor me).

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect...., March 24 2014
I love my bodum and would have given it 5 stars but the plunger has loosened somewhat causing it to slide down into the coffee before brewing is complete. Otherwise it is terrific.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, March 20 2014
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
Great build quality, although I would have preferred a more ergonomic handle. The filter is fantastically designed for ease of cleaning.

Only con I came across was that there are no indicating marks for measurement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
The coffee press is just so easy to use if you're only making coffee for one or two people. The Bodum is simple, easy, and makes a great cup of coffee (with good beans of course).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my press., Jan. 29 2014
This review is from: Bodum Brazil 8-Cup (34-Ounce) Coffee Press (Kitchen)
Makes absolutely the best coffee and this pot makes three large mugs or four smaller cups. I'd buy this again for coffee lovers. Makes a great gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›