biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 34 oz.Color: BlackChange

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 5, 2016
Don't know what to say... It works as expected. LOL.
on February 4, 2016
So glad I bought this! I wasn't a coffee drinker and got this for my boyfriend but it's made me one!
on January 29, 2016
Great product at a great price; fast delivery too
on January 28, 2016
Good, standard bodum.
on January 21, 2016
My husband loves his new coffee maker!
on January 21, 2016
great product
on January 16, 2016
This is a good coffee press. Easy to use, and I have not found any grounds in my cup. Thanks
on January 16, 2016
After experimenting with different grinds I found pre-ground to yield the best results. Being a more even consistency, less particles made their way through the filter. Still, the coffee will always be a little cloudy and leave a residue in the bottom of your mug. If that doesn't bother you, I would highly recommend. It's pretty hard to screw it up.
on January 16, 2016
Bought it for my be for Xmas and he loved it!
on January 16, 2016
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He really likes it! No issues at all. I think it looks nice and feels like good quality. Filling it gives us about 3 of our fairly large coffee cups, or one cup and a full large travel mug for him to take with him to work. I did get this on sale on Cyber Monday, which is great.