march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Furniture sports Family Tools

Size: 34 oz.|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 23, 2016
Bought this to make iced coffee and it works exactly how it should. Very convenient and hassle free.
on May 18, 2016
Solid product that I use everyday. Recommend grinding your own coffee as you need a course grind. Despite saying 8 cups, I usually get about 3 full mugs of coffee. Some of the finer 'sludge' will be left in the mug as you reach the bottom of the pot, but that's the nature of the beast. The beauty of these units is that they are solid, easy to clean and you can make good coffee in the same amount of time it would take to make instant
on May 18, 2016
I was fed up with lower and middle ranged coffee makers and decided to buy this French Press instead. Not only did my coffee taste significantly better, but it was simple to make! Love that I can throw the entire thing in the dashwasher without any worry. Highly recommended.
on May 17, 2016
Nice colour, priced right and filters just the right of sediment out.

No brainer if you like french press coffee.
on May 3, 2016
great quality coffee press. use it nearly every day
on May 3, 2016
Great product! Fast shipping! Very satisfied!
on May 1, 2016
works just right
on April 19, 2016
Who knew such a simple method to make coffee could be so easy and effective? This coffee press is perfect to make one or two cups of coffee for my partner and I. I don't have to worry about bacteria lurking in parts of this coffee machine. Instead, I can make delicious and fresh coffee in five minutes from the time I start to heat the water until the coffee is poured.

I have used the press almost daily for a couple of months and have come to expect a consistently good cup of coffee with every use.
on April 18, 2016
perfect
on April 15, 2016
High quality product. My go-to company for french presses!