5.0 out of 5 stars Still rocking around the clock
I saw the movie I believe in 1956.Never saw it again and for some strange reason never heard too much about it. Nostalgia set in and I looked for the movie and could not find it in any store. ckd on line and found it available on your website and got it without a problem. Have enjoyed it with all the family who had never seen it. Great!
Published on Nov. 21 2011 by Joemo

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't knock the rock
There are 2 movies in this pack, The writer used the same script from Don't Knock the Twist and Twist around the clock. I say do not buy there'd movie. I watched both movie and All I thought was the writer copied the other movies almost word to word. I am not on giving people my opinion on movies but this was bad.
Published 10 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Still rocking around the clock, Nov. 21 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A correction about a previous review, Oct. 12 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Dont Knock the Rock/Rock Around the Clock (DVD)
I have to make a correction here. The person that said Don't knock the Rock and Rock Around the Clock copied from Don't Knock the Twist and Twist Around the Clock did not know they were produced five and six years before?! Don't Knock the Rock (1956) and Rock Around the Clock (1956). Don't Knock the Twist (1962) and Twist Around the Clock (1961). I say buy these wonderful originals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Work!, Sept. 3 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Dont Knock the Rock/Rock Around the Clock (DVD)
Altho belated the DVD arrived at last. Service was very good by Amazon and the third party who sent the product

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't knock the rock, Feb. 15 2014
John - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

Dont Knock the Rock/Rock Around the Clock
Dont Knock the Rock/Rock Around the Clock by Fred F. Sears (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 24.99