5.0 out of 5 stars For the price. It is amazing
You check BestBuy, you see cables going from $50-150
You check TigerDirect, you see cables for the same range. but HERE, you find a standard 1.8m length HDMI cable. Works exactly as shown. Plug one end into your PS3's HDMI output, and the other end into your TV's HDMI input. Turn on both machines and BAM, you get 720/1080p staring you in the face!
Ridiculous...
Published on March 1 2009 by Hanson Do

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective?
Published on Nov. 25 2008 by P. Tellier

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price. It is amazing, March 1 2009
Hanson Do "Arunei" (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
You check BestBuy, you see cables going from $50-150
Ridiculous price for such an awesome cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Dec 7 2009
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
Recently got a PS3 as a gift and these HD cables were included. I just plugged them in and bam! 1080 bliss for playing Drake's Fortune: Uncharted!

HD on the PS3 is the only way to go, and these cables deliver. 1080 can be a bit distracting with games like Uncharted because I sometimes found myself getting completely lost in the environments; the detail, the sweeping vistas that fade into the mist, the animal life, the amazing cut scenes, and had fun trying to position Drake to get a cinematic hero shot. I've been using computers for ages ( my first was a Spectrum ZX, way back when) and I have to say that I found this experience to be ground-breaking. For the very first time playing a game I truly felt part of the action, as if I was actually in a Spielberg movie and involved in the adventure with the characters. While this feeling was mostly due to great gameplay, writing, story, and voice acting, a lot of it was due to these HD cables.

And for less than $20? What a deal. Have those posters having problems with this product set up their PS3 system settings to receive HD? Sometimes the simplest solutions are the charm. The only issue I had with them was that, very occasionally, I got an audio stutter on the game when it started. Going to settings>Audio and resetting it to HD seemed to fix the problem.

Now on to Assasin's Creed and Modern Warfare 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
works well and love the flexible material. can stuff it in any bag and not worry. Used with my PS3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service | Good quality product, Dec 16 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
This is for the official Sony PS3 HDMI cable. I was a bit confused at first as the words 'Intec' show up. I received a genuine Sony PS3 HDMI cable and the quality is good. Good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, March 2 2012
Simon Dufour "BoomWav" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
I've been using these cable for about a month and they work perfectly. I've tested them with 1080p games and it's perfect. Don't hesitate if you think you need them. By the way, the games look great in 1080.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, Aug. 23 2007
Connie Davidescu "Idta" (Canada, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
I still can not believe I purchased this for only 15 bucks. Everywhere else I looked an HDMI cable cost at least 50 bucks!!! I was amazed and I am very happy I went through with the purchase.

This is a must for any PS3 user ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - get it., May 20 2010
Mark Jones "JustMark" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
I've used this cable with my PS3 since August 2009. And it has worked wonderfully the whole time.

Seriously, you owe it to yourself if you are looking for an HDMI cable, get this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective?, Nov. 25 2008
P. Tellier (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
I received this cable(ordered 2) and they both do not work on my system. From a ps3 to a flat screen TV or from the ps3 to a stereo receiver or from my bluray drive to my flat screen TV or from the bluray drive to my stereo receiver. All these units work one way or another with a separate HDMI cable that came with the TV. I thought it could have been 1 of the cable but it's both. The vendor has still not offered a replacement or a refund after i sent an email. Do not buy unless you're sure these cables will work for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Working, Sept. 16 2009
Yvan Page - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable (Accessory)
This product is not working on my Ps3, I got a full HD tv but still not working... I bought another cable, and its work now... Dont buy this product.

Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable
Sony Playstation 3 HDMI Cable by Intec (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: CDN$ 29.58