biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Size: 11 inch diameterColor: SilverChange

on May 30, 2014
This fruit bowl is stylish, but can only be used for HARD shell fruit (like coconuts) or artificial decoration. If you hang actual bananas (like in the picture), they will rip apart after a day or two. If you put soft fruit (like a pear or an apple) in the basket, the metal will destroy your fruits. I can not recommend this fruit bowl.
on August 7, 2013
This product is very practical and is an excellent hook for your grapes or bananas. The problem lays in the space between the fruit bowel and the bottom of your hung fruit. Its very limited allow only the bowel to hold a few items and not allowing much stacking above.

Its also a larger item and does take up space/room.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 21, 2014
I bought this fruit bowl because it looked nice. Unfortunately I discovered that if you do not fill the fruit bowl but still want to hang your bananas, the bowl will fall over due to the weight of the bananas. Not the greatest design. We threw it out and bought a sturdier fruit bowl.
on January 26, 2013
I had been looking for something to hang my bananas. I purchased this and loved it. We use it all the time for bananas and other fruit. The wire basket gives it great circulation. Looks pretty sitting out on our table.
on February 22, 2014
Been looking for something like this everywhere but couldn't find any promising ones in the malls, so I bought this here. Great piece. Well polished and nothing scratches. Been using it for a couple days now. Shiny silver color, looks pretty durable, well balanced so far (with or without fruits in the bowl). My bananas are not super-sized and therefore I don't have any problem reaching the fruits in the bowl. Happy with this purchase so far!
on December 24, 2012
This fruit bowl does what it is supposed to do. Does not fall over when the hook is used, seems like a pretty good size to me.
on September 21, 2015
I have been wanting a fruit bowl with a banana hanger attached for years. This was a pretty good price, so I got it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the fact that any fruit left in the bowl gets dented by the metal wire. I padded the bowl with bubble wrap (classy!) and it's still denting my fruit. I will have to find a clear glass/plastic bowl to sit just inside, and my fruit should be OK.
on October 25, 2015
Excellent product, I highly recommend it. I was expecting the wire to be a not much thicker than what you would get with clothes hanger wire, but it is very robust and sturdy. You can almost stand on it (well maybe not quite). There is more than enough room to hang large bananas and easily place oranges and apples in the bowl. It is also very stable, no risk of tipping over. We are very pleased with it.
on December 14, 2014
Worked okay for the first few months, although had to be careful about it tipping over when bananas were on top and you didn't have much in the bottom. Not the most stable. Then it fell apart altogether, the base coming off of the bowl so it no longer can stand at all. I was really excited about this product but it really just didn't live up to expectations.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
It is inexpensive and perfectly functional. Very solid metal, nicely finished in chrome. Joints seem well made, i.e. not dirt cheap spot welds with lazy finishing. I like it and it is a good value for the money in my opinion. By the way, it is so cool to have your bananas hanging in the air :-) ... and they do seem to last a long time this way ...