march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on April 26, 2016
Love this film
on April 19, 2016
Another great movie of magic and illusion. Both Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale are fantastic actors, I watch any movie with either actor in them. Michael Caine has always been a great actor be it the lead or supporting. Even the late David Bowie showed that he can acted too.
on March 26, 2016
This item was purchased as a gift. They were very happy to receive it.
on March 24, 2016
did not play in my disk player.. going to check it out in another one but so far no luck..
on March 9, 2016
Great googly moogly, this is a great movie.
on February 23, 2016
Excellent movie!
on February 15, 2016
As I get older, I'm not as fond as being in the dark until the twist endings reveal their secrets like I used to, but I was impressed overall. It's a very elaborate story with constant back and forth time jumps worthy of a second look.
on February 3, 2016
Interesting, smart....
on January 26, 2016
I did not have any expectations when I watched this movie but it was surprisingly amazing to say the least. The stellar cast included Bale, Jackman, Johansson, Caine and Bowie. The plot seems basic at first with 2 Magician friends that end up enemies due a trick gone horribly wrong but where it goes is quite extraordinary. Their rivalry fuels the rest of the story. I really enjoyed Bowie in the role as Tesla and although slightly less than historically accurate, he made Tesla into a unique character. I also found the late 19th century atmosphere of London to be the perfect setting. Some have compared this movie to The Illusionist, however other than the atmosphere and Magic based theme they have nothing in common.
on December 28, 2015
One of our favourite movies. Very disturbing, but well done and imaginative.