biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 9, 2015
All as advertised.
on November 9, 2015
Classic! Kids loved it and memorized the boys song! Great kids/family movie night!
on November 6, 2015
Ageless and fabulous - a wonderful entertainment for every age
on October 31, 2015
Three Zoltar cards are included! This was a nice surprise!
on July 3, 2015
never get bored watching it
on June 8, 2015
Tom Hanks never disappoints his audience. Bach with this movie and everything he's acted in since.
Love it.
on November 10, 2014
very satisfied
on August 7, 2014
Wow! Quelle belle édition pour un super bon film! Très beau BR/DVD... avec petite musique à l'ouverture du coffret.

Génial!
on March 20, 2014
Great remastered, features original english audio track and french track.
You can play theatrical version or extended version.

Extended scenes are in english only.

Excellent comedy !
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 31, 2014
This was an amazing movie when I watched it in the 80's, and this time around was no different. I am so thrilled to have this classic Tom Hanks comedy in my personal collection. This really is one of his best movies ever.
It amazes me how every time I watch it, I always laugh, get emotional in parts, and feel the same way like it's the first time seeing it. Though this time around I realized some actors that were in the movie that really came a long way too, not just Tom. His love interest is one of my favorite characters from 'Weeds'.
When purchasing this bluray combo, there is two nice surprises inside, from some of the famous parts of this movie. Firstly, when you open the wrapper, this opens up to play the piano scene between Tom Hanks and Gene Hackman. That was cute and immediately brought a smile to my face. Then when I opened the case to get the dvd out, 3 cards from the fortune teller machine fell out. Epic!!
So not only do I get to watch this funny and heartwarming film any time I want, but now I have mementos from the best parts.