biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 13, 2015
Arrived as advertised. Great continuation from SG1, though the writing isn't quite as good (at least early on in the show). A definite go-for-it for the Stargate fan.
on May 4, 2013
Science Fiction at its best. Loved the movie and what I say about the shows that have not already been said.
on March 6, 2014
If you love any of other the Stargate series, this is another one that wiil be just right for you.
on March 11, 2015
One of my favourite series and I wasn't disappointed!
on January 12, 2016
I Love Everything Stargate...
on April 17, 2007
I'm so glad that they are finally selling Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis on DVD. I was getting a little nervous that they would not release it because it took a long while to come out. But all is good now, and I was able to purchase and view my most favorite show of all. I'm a Treky fan all the way, and even though Stargate is a little different, it's just as good if not better. I loved Stargate SG-1 from the very beginning, still do and this new addition just makes things a lot sweeter. Hopefully it will go as far as SG-1 and even further.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2014