summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Sorry I know to some of you I am kicking a sacred cow but I have seen this film twice and again I ask "really". This is one of the slowest movies I have ever sat thru. Slow movies are fine if they are well done (see "Being There") but I am sorry this is not the case here. Kevin Costner has always been an average actor at best and an even worse director (can we say Water World or The Postman). This movie has about ten places it could easily have finished but it just kept on going. Plus (before you get bent out of shape I am white ) how insulting a movie could you make about Native Americans. Where would the rest of the world be without whity to save them. I can not say one redeeming thing about this film excepts that it ends.
The biggest crime about this train wreck is that it beat out Goodfellows for best picture. So unless you want to be spoon feed some white man propaganda about how we always do the right thing in the end and the rest of the world would be lost without us stay away from this film. TTL S***