5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days Season 2
Parents!, buy this for your teens or for yourselves. Your kids will love it and so will you. Who isn't fascinated with the 50's? That 70's
Show hit it off with teens in the same way. It's the fashions and the references to those times and of course the what's right and wrong.
Published 6 months ago by Cyril Michaud

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: I feel cheated already. It will be returned
The first two seasons of Happy Days, in my opinion, were brilliant. I bought the first season and loved it; it was everything I remembered and more. When I saw the second season available, I bought it. There were NO reviews, so I assumed the second season must be very, very new. Exciting, no?

Not so. On Amazon.com, it turns out, there are 62 reviews, 26 of...
Published on Feb. 8 2008 by Mark Boyter

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: I feel cheated already. It will be returned, Feb. 8 2008
Mark Boyter (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Days: Season 2 (DVD)

Not so. On Amazon.com, it turns out, there are 62 reviews, 26 of which give the DVD set 1 star. Why? Because ALL the music in the series has been replaced by generic music. Oh yeah, and the opening credits have been changed to remove "Rock Around The Clock," even thought "Rock Around The Clock" was still the opening song for the second season.

My policy is to NOT buy DVDs that have been altered. Shame on Paramount for being cheap.

And shame on Amazon.ca for having no reviews of an evidently inferior product when Amazon.com has so many.

My DVDs will arrive next week. I shall be returning them immediately.

3.0 out of 5 stars No original music, but very good content., June 12 2013
This review is from: Happy Days: Season 2 (DVD)
I liked this product because it was shipped fast and it has a lot of content. I had ordered the first season and loved it, so I ordered the second. It really sucked how paramount cheated the people who buys these dvds by taking out original music. It takes away from the show, and the intro is worse without the music. Overall, the show is good. But I just don't like how their isn't original music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days Season 2, April 3 2014
This review is from: Happy Days: Season 2 (DVD)
Ritchie is too polite, even with a girl in his arms. The Fonz is cooler than cool but he's a neurotic Clint Eastwood. Don't forget, this is a
Comedy. We don't need friends like Potsie and Ralph, both irresponsible. I grew up with Happy Days in the original run and with the
repeats, Happy Days Again. Season 2 is for you if you look out for acting and thoughtful writing. I haven't seen Season 1 yet on DVD,
but I can assure you it has the acting and great writing as in Season 2. One thing though, Bill Hayley's, "Rock Around The Clock"
opener to each episode in Season 2 is absent. It's too bad. But, you will enjoy this great Comedy!

Happy Days: Season 2
Happy Days: Season 2 by Jerry Paris (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 22.99