march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on February 8, 2008
The first two seasons of Happy Days, in my opinion, were brilliant. I bought the first season and loved it; it was everything I remembered and more. When I saw the second season available, I bought it. There were NO reviews, so I assumed the second season must be very, very new. Exciting, no?

Not so. On Amazon.com, it turns out, there are 62 reviews, 26 of which give the DVD set 1 star. Why? Because ALL the music in the series has been replaced by generic music. Oh yeah, and the opening credits have been changed to remove "Rock Around The Clock," even thought "Rock Around The Clock" was still the opening song for the second season.

My policy is to NOT buy DVDs that have been altered. Shame on Paramount for being cheap.

And shame on Amazon.ca for having no reviews of an evidently inferior product when Amazon.com has so many.

My DVDs will arrive next week. I shall be returning them immediately.
on June 12, 2013
I liked this product because it was shipped fast and it has a lot of content. I had ordered the first season and loved it, so I ordered the second. It really sucked how paramount cheated the people who buys these dvds by taking out original music. It takes away from the show, and the intro is worse without the music. Overall, the show is good. But I just don't like how their isn't original music.
on April 3, 2014
Parents!, buy this for your teens or for yourselves. Your kids will love it and so will you. Who isn't fascinated with the 50's? That 70's
Show hit it off with teens in the same way. It's the fashions and the references to those times and of course the what's right and wrong.
Ritchie is too polite, even with a girl in his arms. The Fonz is cooler than cool but he's a neurotic Clint Eastwood. Don't forget, this is a
Comedy. We don't need friends like Potsie and Ralph, both irresponsible. I grew up with Happy Days in the original run and with the
repeats, Happy Days Again. Season 2 is for you if you look out for acting and thoughtful writing. I haven't seen Season 1 yet on DVD,
but I can assure you it has the acting and great writing as in Season 2. One thing though, Bill Hayley's, "Rock Around The Clock"
opener to each episode in Season 2 is absent. It's too bad. But, you will enjoy this great Comedy!
on September 24, 2015
DVDs were perfect, no scratches or skips.
on September 1, 2015