5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I so enjoyed this movie that even at some parts I shed a bit of tears. I'm such a softie!

My nephew also love this movie, every time he visits he always ask to watch it.

I would very much recommend this movie and any Disney movie to every and anyone.
Published 17 months ago by Annie Khemraj

Published on June 27 2007 by Jenny J.J.I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 15 2013
Annie Khemraj (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet (Bilingual) (DVD)

My nephew also love this movie, every time he visits he always ask to watch it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Movie, Feb. 11 2012
This review is from: Happy Feet (Bilingual) (DVD)
My grandchildren saw a trailer for Happy Feet 2 whilst at the Cinema one day and asked me if they could have the 1st movie Happy Feet as they would love to watch it before seeing no.2. I purchased the movie for Xmas and would recommend this movie as good family entertainment especially for young children. My grandchildren are 8yrs and 5yrs. I watched it with them and absolutely loved it. I felt there was actually a moral to the story. I won't give anything away on the story line for those of you who haven't seen it and I most definitely am looking forward to purchasing the second movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY FEET, Feb. 4 2010
Ms. J. Harper - See all my reviews
THIS IS A GREAT FILM. I CAN PUT THIS ON AND KEEP MY CATS, YES, I SAID CATS, ENTERTAINED FOR THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON.
I LIKE THE MUSIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit with the entire family, Oct. 17 2007
P. Hsu (Earth, Universe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet (Widescreen) (DVD)
This movie has become our family's favourite.
The first time my children (2 and 4 years old) saw this movie my 2 year old sat throught the entire movie, I think for the first time ever.
Sure, it got a little scary for the kids when the Seal and the Segals tried to eat Mumble. And it got very sad (for me) to see Mumble rejected but his peers and father. The story line at the end was a little weird, but you need a happy ending in a movie with the word Happy in the title, right?
As expected my 2 year old son was tap dancing for weeks and imitating Mumble saying "I am freezing ,I am freezing", and Mumble singing off key followed by Gloria shouting "That's not funny!!!".
My 4 year old actually thinks about the environmental issues mentioned in the movie.
And I have to say it's one of the few movies I enjoy watching over and over and over again with the children at their request....

3.0 out of 5 stars [3.5]-Happy Feet is cute and it's all about the dancing penguins., June 27 2007
Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Happy Feet (Widescreen) (DVD)
The first half of the movie is well done. The characters are well developed and the imagery is extraordinary. My only problem with this part of the movie is that there are too many songs crammed into it. You know that Mumble is going to be different, and when he does arrive on the Earth, the film does a grand job in making the other penguins exclude him for his lack of singing skill, and we quickly feel sorry for the young Mumble, who is thrust into a nasty world straight from birth. The start of the film is very touching, but lacks on the comedy and general interest, and therefore, the film could not have continued in that way forever. And it quickly changed - with the film being best having Mumble as a teenager. He then realizes that people are sick of his uniqueness now and that he is making the others feel humiliated, and that he could well be on his way to an early death.

The film started to have more comedy from this point on - thank God for the Latino penguins. If it wasn't for them, the film could hardly even be called a comedy. Though it is meant to be touching, some of the action is extremely high-octane - when the penguins slide down cliffs into the sea, it makes for an overwhelming experience on the silver screen, and it may even thrill you. Though this film tries to be a masterpiece with its important message and generally effective characters and script, it is the animation that makes it brilliant - it is easily one of the best I have seen this year. It is all beautiful, and it truly raises the bar for animation in the future. The film is full of star-studded voice talents, from the youthful Elijah Wood to the irresistibly comedic Robin Williams, who entertains the audience with a feast of accidents and sessions of improvisation.

Happy Feet isn't exactly a monumental film and probably won't have any effect on the environmental problems we suffer now, but the animation and story is good. Children will enjoy the clever animation and fun music. The story is a bit too detailed for younger children but the older members of the family will follow it. The movie is longer than what most children will sit through but the love story is endearing and the adventure is thrilling. If you liked March of the Penguin's, you'll love this movie. Even if you didn't like March of the Penguin's, Happy Feet still offers plenty to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Movie!, March 28 2007
PluckyDog (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet (Widescreen) (DVD)
I saw this in the theatre - awsome movie. I actually really enjoyed the music... It was put together perfectly and is very up-beat. The animation was very beautiful. The messege was great for all ages. The comedy was cute and funny. It's just a great movie about an outcast pinguin and the human impact on nature. I bought it right away and will share it with whomever I can. It has become one of my favorite movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers and adults, March 27 2014
This review is from: Happy Feet [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
My two year old granddaughter and both my husband and myself love this DVD. The music alone is terrific and the story compelling. Great DVD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, March 14 2014
Hi, having seen the Happy Feet 2 DVD first, I was a little disapointed. But I think if I had seen this one first, I probably wouldn't feel that way because it is a very good movie production.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie for the whole family. My 3 year old autistic son loves it, lot of music, dance and colors..., Jan. 17 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 27 2013
This review is from: Happy Feet (Bilingual) (DVD)
Would recommend it to everyone...very funny to watch! Love these kind of cartoons! Good story! Kids enjoy it too as well as adults.

Happy Feet (Widescreen)
Happy Feet (Widescreen) by Warren Coleman (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 18.70 CDN$ 6.67