5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cd.Listening to it puts me in a good mood
First off, Craig should had been crowned the winner of Canadian idol instead of the runner up,but runner up is still impressive.I just bought the cd because I saw it for a good price and was curious how it sounded.I like different types of music and not just one particular style.
Published on Sept. 16 2007 by Richard Reeves

1.0 out of 5 stars "Oh God...Make Danny Boy Stop!"
Being from Newfoundland, and living 10 minutes from Upper Island Cove does not make me in any way feel obligated to say that I like Craig Sharpe. So I won't!
Published on Aug. 18 2007 by Cathy Piercey

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cd.Listening to it puts me in a good mood, Sept. 16 2007
Richard Reeves (Vancouver,BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
I give his 1st album 5 stars. I enjoyed it from start to finish.My favorite song is the 1st track "trying to find my way".It is really positive,happy uplifting music.Some music makes me sad,some make me angry(especially rap),but Craigs music makes me feel good.It is a very underrated album.I look forward to hearing the next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great First Album, March 16 2007
DRJ15 (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
From the packaging to the song choices, a CD that seems very Craig Sharpe. A bit understated, honest, and a lot of thought given to everything. Striking songs include 'You in Me' (I love this one, with its complicated lyrics), 'I Am', and the song he wrote in memory of his music teacher 'Missing You' which is obviously heartfelt. I also like the extremely well done cover versions of 'No Change in Me' (perfect!) and 'Sonny's Dream', which reflect the fact he comes from Newfoundland. The cover of the song 'Hello, I'm in Delaware', really shows off his incredible vocal range. Over time I find I like the CD more and find more in it with each listen. His voice is very distinctive. A mixture of song styles, traditional, ballad, pop, rock, but I liked that. Something for every mood. Being a former contestant of Canadian Idol, there is a bit of an idol flavour, but it doesn't feel too processed. The ever popular 'Danny Boy' is on here. I'm very happy with this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Craig Sharpe I Am CD Review, Nov. 26 2007
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
Way to go Craig! :) Awesome voice that you have there. Every song on the CD is good. There is lots of talent in UIC for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Oh God...Make Danny Boy Stop!", Aug. 18 2007
Cathy Piercey - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Am (Audio CD)
What I will say however is this. Kudos for getting as far as you did Craig, but for the life of me I can't figure out how you managed to do it. You hurt my ears with your squeaky falsetto, and that innocent little boy act...please! I wouldn't open my blinds to see you sing if you were standing on my front lawn. The only talent anyone in UIC has, including Jason Greeley (I went to school with him, and know what kind of a dork he was/is) is the ability to annoy the hell outta people. No one does it better!
Your album "I Am" sounds like something that should be played in a nursing home. "I Am" should have been followed by..."Trying My Best To Sing A Note In Key."

Anyone need a coaster?!?

I Am
I Am by Craig Sharpe (Audio CD - 2007)