countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on September 10, 2011
This is a great little clock. So many features in such a little unit and very inexpensive. Would recommend this to anyone. Especially like the ability to dim the brightness so that it doesn't keep you up all night and the fact that with any power outage or movement from one location to another the time remains bang on.Two thumbs up.
on December 12, 2011
the Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black) is a great reliable alarm clock and with it being dual alarms you can guarantee yourself to wake up when your suppose to and with the battery back up you wont have to worry if you clock mysteriously unplugged it self. I recommend this clock to everyone you can set your first alarm to buzzer and the second one to radio.
on May 7, 2012
This Alarm clock is very good, especially with the internal battery, you don't have to reconfigure it when there is a power outage. One small issue, the button on the side to adjust the time of your alarm could have been a little more wider to give your fingers more grip to turn the dial.
on November 10, 2013
The alarm is a bit quiet, not just a bit, I sleep through it regularly. Otherwise, it's awesome. Not having to worry about DST, the screen is plenty bright, and adjustible at that. The radio has really good reception, even in my basement. I wake up to the radio every morning, and have my phone for a loud alarm.
on February 15, 2013
This is one great alarm clock, and very good value for the money too.

Features I like the most:
Large display which was a very important buying decision, I didn't like other products on the market that are large in size but have small display, they are not very good for the sleepy eye.
Dimmable lights
Can be easily seen from multiple angels
2 alarm settings, one for me and one for my wife :)
Battery backup is very handy when there is a power outage or when you wanna disconnect it for any reason
Radio was okak, for me it was kinda of an added bonus. It doesn't have great reciption but I think it is my room settings

I didn't give it 5 stars because the backup battery isn't very easy to find, or install (what's wrong with the standard AA batteries), and the replace battery signal is always on even with a new one.

Other than this glich it is a fantastic product for its price
on October 2, 2011
Very pleased with these clocks, especially having the backup alarm capability. We left back-to-school alarm clock shopping too late, and they were all gone off the shelves in our local stores. Shipping was incredibly fast from here that we were set to go! Thanks
on January 8, 2012
At this level of product (and prize) the SONY C318 has all I expected : reasonable good stereo sound, big numbers to be read from 3 meters of distance, regulable light intensity, two separated independent alarms and easy to use (intuitive operations). The predefined time was a few minutes no exact but it was simple to adjust following the instructions. I do not have any objection so far.
on January 6, 2013
I have not laid eyes on this product, yet. I ordered the bedside clock online for delivery to my five-year-old grandson who lives in Canada. It was delivered Christmas-gift-wrapped and in plenty of time for Christmas. My daughter tells me that the clock radio was a bit 'hit': my grandson simply loves it. It is encouraging him in his learning to tell the time and he and his younger sister "can often be found dancing around the bedroom" to music from a radio station tuned on the clock radio.Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black)
on November 1, 2013
I bought this alarm clock thinking that it would be able to run both the alarm and the radio at the same time. But when the radio alarm is activated then the beeping alarm cannot run.
It must turn off the radio in order for the beeper to run. I wanted to have both radio and the buzzer going at the same time.

The way to change the alarm times are very easy to use. It is also small and takes up very little table space.
Overall its ok and I will use it as an alarm radio but not as a buzzer. I will have to continue using my phone for the buzzer.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 19, 2012
I purchased this clock for my mom, who is not very good with electronics. She wanted a clock with battery backup, snooze, dual alarms, and the ability to dim the display. She was immediately pleased with the large display, green numbers which are easy on the eyes, and the dim settings. After reading the instructions, setup went smoothly. I liked how the clock came programmed from the factory. Another plus I found is that since the clock is so small, it frees up space on her bedside table. Overall, for the price, you can't go wrong.