biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on May 7, 2012
This Alarm clock is very good, especially with the internal battery, you don't have to reconfigure it when there is a power outage. One small issue, the button on the side to adjust the time of your alarm could have been a little more wider to give your fingers more grip to turn the dial.
on February 15, 2013
This is one great alarm clock, and very good value for the money too.

Features I like the most:
Large display which was a very important buying decision, I didn't like other products on the market that are large in size but have small display, they are not very good for the sleepy eye.
Dimmable lights
Can be easily seen from multiple angels
2 alarm settings, one for me and one for my wife :)
Battery backup is very handy when there is a power outage or when you wanna disconnect it for any reason
Radio was okak, for me it was kinda of an added bonus. It doesn't have great reciption but I think it is my room settings

I didn't give it 5 stars because the backup battery isn't very easy to find, or install (what's wrong with the standard AA batteries), and the replace battery signal is always on even with a new one.

Other than this glich it is a fantastic product for its price
on January 8, 2012
At this level of product (and prize) the SONY C318 has all I expected : reasonable good stereo sound, big numbers to be read from 3 meters of distance, regulable light intensity, two separated independent alarms and easy to use (intuitive operations). The predefined time was a few minutes no exact but it was simple to adjust following the instructions. I do not have any objection so far.
on January 6, 2013
I have not laid eyes on this product, yet. I ordered the bedside clock online for delivery to my five-year-old grandson who lives in Canada. It was delivered Christmas-gift-wrapped and in plenty of time for Christmas. My daughter tells me that the clock radio was a bit 'hit': my grandson simply loves it. It is encouraging him in his learning to tell the time and he and his younger sister "can often be found dancing around the bedroom" to music from a radio station tuned on the clock radio.Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black)
on February 3, 2014
Pros :
-2 alarms was pretty usefull for me since I dont need to change it between work and school.
-Automatic time set works fine.
-Plus, I think there is a little battery that saves your setting because I lost power once and I didnt even have to reset my alarms and the clock.

Cons :
-The only cons for me was the radio it self wich I sometimes need to play with the tune control to make it work perfectly.
on November 22, 2013
Didn't get 5 because it is tiny and bit on the cheap side, but that said, it is a great two alarm clock. I like that you can hit the snooze 1, 2, 3 or more times (10 minutes each) to get that little extra time. I had one that was only 8 minutes and I used to hit it about 3 or 4 times before I was ready to get up. This one I just tap the snooze bar 3 times for hour more sleep time. Love this one
on March 1, 2013
Nice compact alarm clock, good digital read-outs. Found it a bit complicated to set up but the instructions helped me through that process.
on September 8, 2014
I like this clock but there is one falt. You are not able to change the time. It has a low frequecy reciever provides the acurate time. However if you like to have your clock set 10 or 15 fast you are not able to do that. The rest of the functions are great and I like the duel alarm feature.
on December 26, 2012
For the price this is worth a purchase. Easy to set up and doesn't take up a lot of space.
on January 3, 2014
simple to use and does not have too many buttons or features which is especially good when you are trying to hit snooze