5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!
I would recommend this product because it's easy to use and easy to clean.
I have it in my kids bathroom and I know that it's getting cleaned every day!
Trying to avoid lingering illnesses on their toothbrushes, without having to replace the toothbrush each time
they get sick.
Published 10 months ago by Michael Vanaselja

2.0 out of 5 stars loved it at first, but it didn't last long
When I first bought this item, I really liked it. It worked as expected. After about 2 months it stopped working, and a change of batteries did no good. I fear the bulb is the problem but there is no replacement to be found. All in all, not worth the money.
Published on Aug. 11 2012 by Miche

2.0 out of 5 stars loved it at first, but it didn't last long, Aug. 11 2012
Miche (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iTouchless UV001U UV Toothbrush Holder/Sanitizer (Health and Beauty)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, July 10 2013
Au bout d'un mois il a arrêté de fonctionner. Maintenant il sert simplement de range brosse à dent. C'est dommage car j'aimais bien au début.

1.0 out of 5 stars It now acts as a toothbrush stand... ..., Aug. 26 2014
Bosco - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It now acts as a toothbrush stand...handle down. I don't dare stick the toothbrushes into this anymore unless I clean it literally every week, as stuff seems to grow in it and the UV light barely does anything.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work long, Dec 18 2013
JBB (Ottawa, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
It was great at first but no longer works! The top seems to be loose or poorly fitting because if I hold it tight, the light works. But as soon as I let go, it stops.

4.0 out of 5 stars i Touchless Toothbrush Holder, Nov. 15 2013
The reason I bought this, was that the toothbrush goes in upside down. I feel even without the sanitizer this is a cleaner way to keep your toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, Nov. 3 2013
I would recommend this product because it's easy to use and easy to clean.
I have it in my kids bathroom and I know that it's getting cleaned every day!
they get sick.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, Feb. 19 2013
I have had to change the batteries twice. It says it is on for 7 seconds, but it is on way longer than that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wished it would have lasted longer, Feb. 4 2013
Unfortunately, this product stopped working after about 3 months, although for those 3 months it worked perfectly. Therefore, product is great until it stops working. No change of batteries did the trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, Jan. 26 2012
M. Anand (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Works well, Easy to travel with. Only thing missing is a way to plug it in. Best battery operated device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, March 16 2011
This is a must have for your bathroom! It is battery operated unlike most other models which is perfect for a small space or busy bathroom. Very easy to clean!

iTouchless UV001U UV Toothbrush Holder/Sanitizer