5.0 out of 5 stars very simple
This is the second grinder I have purchased and they are fantastic - only one hand is needed to get lots of pepper on your meal or onto whatever you are cooking - an excellent product
Published on Nov. 26 2010 by pogoooo

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap
It's really low quality plastic. All it took was one 4 foot drop. It slipped out of my hands while cooking and landed on a linoleum floor and broke in half after only having it for 2 months. Big disappointment. Especially when it's calling itself "stainless steal" when it's just plastic with a chrome finish.
Published on March 8 2012 by Mathias Julian Reeve

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, March 8 2012
This review is from: Trudeau Elite Graviti Pepper Mill, Stainless Steel (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars very simple, Nov. 26 2010
pogoooo "Brian Crick" (KITCHENER, ONTARIO Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have Pepper, Dec 2 2011
I have gone through a number of manual pepper grinders, most of them I found annoying. They tip over easy, the knobs don't like to stay on, I figured it was time for a change. So far this grinder has worked flawlessly (2 months), you would be hard pressed for anything easier, and it adjusts easily for fine or coarse grind. My only gripes, I wish it held a little more pepper, but then maybe I'm getting lazy in old age. And, I don't know why they use 6 aaa batteries instead of 3 aa, either way, I bought some rechargeables, so now it's a moot point. Just love being able to tip it over and out comes the pepper, I like the sound too, hmmm wonder if I can get to sound like a V8?

Sparverius

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great But Base Doesn't Lock Properly, Oct. 27 2013
The product does what it's advertised to do. However the base didn't lock in place very well, so I had to put a strip of clear scotch tape along the seam to ensure that it doesn't open during use. Not a big problem but maybe someone should check this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love freshly ground pepper?, Nov. 16 2012
I love freshly ground pepper. But I have increasingly arthritic hands. The gravity pepper mill was an answer to a prayer. And everyone who uses it for the first time gets this look on their face - "Hmmm I could use this."

Wonderful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Graviti pepper Mill, Oct. 8 2012
Not really what I was expecting. The "Stainless Steel" is very cheap looking. Wishing now that I spent a bit more on a different one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy and convenient, Sept. 11 2012
Dofand "Frank" (Alert Bay, B C Canada) - See all my reviews
Ordered this product after using it at my sister-in-laws and finding it really useful. The grind is adjustable and this grinder does the job just the way I want, fast and perfect. Having owned two expensive rechargeable grinders that quit within a year I much prefer the replaceable battery type. I find that it has the power to do the job fast with no problem and at this price a real good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Aug. 14 2014
Bought this as a gift for my mom, and it broke shortly after.

Trudeau Elite Graviti Pepper Mill, Stainless Steel