countdown Learn more vpcflyout Pets boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

1,309

on May 2, 2016
This is the best price I got for an HDMI cable for my new Sony blue ray player. The lenght is long enough you do not need longer than this, the workmanship quality beautiful. You can buy with confidence as I already compared it to others on Amazon.
on July 11, 2016
They seem to have changed the product since I bought it, but it looks like this review still applies.

I bought this to plug my new cable box into my HDTV. It works the exact same as expensive, overpriced $60 cables. It cost me $3. It has now lasted 4 years, and works as well as the day I got it.
on January 18, 2013
Arrived fast, great quality, would definitely recommend.
Apparently I need to write thirteen more words, apple, pantaloons, frisbee, Kings Gambit
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2016
Works great. When i bought this item it had a blue hdmi wire advertised but when it arrived at my house it was red. That wasn't a big issue. the wire worked great and does the job well and is only for around 5 dollars. That is a good price with free shipping. I like this product and use it everyday for my playstation 4 and playstation 3 as well as my television. shipping didn't take too long. only problem i had was that the wire was getting loose when plugged into my playstation. ( I do not like writing too much in these reviews because it takes too much time out of people to read this.)
on July 19, 2016
I bought three of these, and so far have tried only two of them. One was faulty, but the other one seems like a reasonable HDMI cable for the price. I'll chalk it up to bad luck on the DOA one, and hope the third one works fine when I get a chance to try it out.
on June 1, 2010
No need to spend $60 plus on an HDMI cable, these cheap cables do exactly what a $60 HDMI cable does. The only reason some HDMI cables are so expensive is because they're gold plated at the end and are manufactured by big branded companies like Sony or Monster for example. Don't waste $60 or more on HDMI cables these cables will do just what the expensive cables do. I even did a comparison with my other Sony HDMI cables that cost $60 and I promise you I did not see a difference in quality or sound. So stop reading this and buy these inexpensive cables. But if you really don't trust this review and feel better wasting $60 on HDMI cables go ahead. BUT DO NOT BUY THE MONSTER HDMI CABLES THAT COST OVER $200 DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE $200 ON MONSTER HDMI CABLES. You will see no difference with $200 Monster HDMI cables and these cables guaranteed.
on October 25, 2010
Works perfectly at 1080p. I use it between my laptop and my Lcd and it's much better than Vga. I would've paid 50$ for this quality but at this price it's a real bargain.
on May 31, 2016
They are HDMI 1.4 cables, the price is good, they work fine, but they do look different.

I am ok but I am concerned I can get a slightly difference product, I think with monoprice you are more likely to get exactly what you expect. I ordered in Canada from monoprice last week and them, and I got exactly as ordered from monoprice. The shipping is in both cases is about the same speed.
review image
on July 15, 2016
What can you say about a cable for a review hey! Aside from the fact that it works perfectly well and is of superior quality, I would venture to say that for less than $5.CAN delivered it's a great deal considering that they sell a similar cable of an inferior quality for at least $20. plus taxes at Best Buy! So it's a great purchase of course!...
on April 24, 2016
This is a really cheap HDMI cable, I was a bit sceptical because it was really cheap and came from a company i never heard of before. But the quality of the cable is Amazing. It does support 1080p 60FPS. I was not expecting much out of a 4 dollar HDMI cable (Got it on sale) this cable is the same quality that you'd spend 40 bucks on In store. Live this cable. 5 Star