5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality
Arrived fast, great quality, would definitely recommend.
Apparently I need to write thirteen more words, apple, pantaloons, frisbee, Kings Gambit
Published on Jan. 18 2013 by Kurt

1.0 out of 5 stars terribly cheap product
I guess there's a reason this cable was so reasonably priced...the connection point broke off the first time I tried to plug it into my TV and as a result the pins were damaged and it's now useless. Worst is that I live in a remote fly-in only community so now I have to order another cable which will be weeks to be delivered...
Published on May 16 2013 by Brett MacCallum

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, Jan. 18 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6 Feet) For HDTV, Plasma, LCD, PS3, DVD Players, Satellite & Cable boxes (Electronics)
Arrived fast, great quality, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GTMax HDMI 6' cable, Nov. 23 2012
Pavel B (POINT ROBERTS, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Works just as well as the $50+ cables because it is sending digital "packets" of info, not an analog signal. The story that you get from salespeople (who often know little about electronics) is that the expensive cables will prevent signal degradation. This is rubbish of course, as either the digital packets get through or they do not.
Very good value for the money - less than $4 delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what a $60 HDMI cable does., June 1 2010
No need to spend $60 plus on an HDMI cable, these cheap cables do exactly what a $60 HDMI cable does. The only reason some HDMI cables are so expensive is because they're gold plated at the end and are manufactured by big branded companies like Sony or Monster for example. Don't waste $60 or more on HDMI cables these cables will do just what the expensive cables do. I even did a comparison with my other Sony HDMI cables that cost $60 and I promise you I did not see a difference in quality or sound. So stop reading this and buy these inexpensive cables. But if you really don't trust this review and feel better wasting $60 on HDMI cables go ahead. BUT DO NOT BUY THE MONSTER HDMI CABLES THAT COST OVER $200 DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE $200 ON MONSTER HDMI CABLES. You will see no difference with $200 Monster HDMI cables and these cables guaranteed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 21 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Came very quickly from Richmond Hill, Ontario, and works well. A great price for an HDMI cable that will suit most people's needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, Oct. 25 2010
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Works perfectly at 1080p. I use it between my laptop and my Lcd and it's much better than Vga. I would've paid 50$ for this quality but at this price it's a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Aug. 26 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
These are just as good as any other HDMI cable I have ever used but at the fraction of the cost! They work awesome! Will definitely buy again if I need any additional in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Low cost and works just fine., Jan. 7 2010
Eddie Chu (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The HDMI cable works fine. I don't know why anyone would spend 5 to 10 times the cost to get the big name cables. I order two to have one spare only to have my son snapped it up within days.
Took almost two weeks to arrive. Otherwise, I would rate it 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, the cable is really good., Nov. 11 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Yeah, came in no time flat. Really high quality, durable, works like a charm. It's 6 feet long, so I was able to have the TV where I wanted it without having to worry about running out of room. Really cheap too, Amazon.com rocks. For the quality, you cannot beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., Oct. 20 2011
Fast shipping. HDMI works well. No problems. Why pay more when you can get the same for less. When it comes to digital signal sent through HDMI it makes no difference if you have a $1 cable or $40 cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, Jan. 18 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The cable is exactly what you expect at a great price. Works just as well as much more expensive cables. My order was late shipping. When I ask when I can expect it (the delivery date had already passed), customer service apologized for shipping it late and refunded the cost. I ended up with a free cable. The delay didn't bother me much since I need it immediately