biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 18, 2013
Arrived fast, great quality, would definitely recommend.
Apparently I need to write thirteen more words, apple, pantaloons, frisbee, Kings Gambit
0Comment97 of 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2010
No need to spend $60 plus on an HDMI cable, these cheap cables do exactly what a $60 HDMI cable does. The only reason some HDMI cables are so expensive is because they're gold plated at the end and are manufactured by big branded companies like Sony or Monster for example. Don't waste $60 or more on HDMI cables these cables will do just what the expensive cables do. I even did a comparison with my other Sony HDMI cables that cost $60 and I promise you I did not see a difference in quality or sound. So stop reading this and buy these inexpensive cables. But if you really don't trust this review and feel better wasting $60 on HDMI cables go ahead. BUT DO NOT BUY THE MONSTER HDMI CABLES THAT COST OVER $200 DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE $200 ON MONSTER HDMI CABLES. You will see no difference with $200 Monster HDMI cables and these cables guaranteed.
0Comment84 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2013
Came very quickly from Richmond Hill, Ontario, and works well. A great price for an HDMI cable that will suit most people's needs.
on October 25, 2010
Works perfectly at 1080p. I use it between my laptop and my Lcd and it's much better than Vga. I would've paid 50$ for this quality but at this price it's a real bargain.
on November 23, 2012
Works just as well as the $50+ cables because it is sending digital "packets" of info, not an analog signal. The story that you get from salespeople (who often know little about electronics) is that the expensive cables will prevent signal degradation. This is rubbish of course, as either the digital packets get through or they do not.
Very good value for the money - less than $4 delivered.
0Comment38 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
These are just as good as any other HDMI cable I have ever used but at the fraction of the cost! They work awesome! Will definitely buy again if I need any additional in the future.
on November 11, 2011
Yeah, came in no time flat. Really high quality, durable, works like a charm. It's 6 feet long, so I was able to have the TV where I wanted it without having to worry about running out of room. Really cheap too, Amazon.com rocks. For the quality, you cannot beat the price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 7, 2010
The HDMI cable works fine. I don't know why anyone would spend 5 to 10 times the cost to get the big name cables. I order two to have one spare only to have my son snapped it up within days.
Took almost two weeks to arrive. Otherwise, I would rate it 5/5.
on November 25, 2013
This cord is amazing! SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION! They sure weren't kidding!

I plug one end into my computer and then plug the other end into the TV. And then, before I can say High-Definition Multimedia Interface, it works!

Beautiful images of sheep and goats float gently across the television screen, rendered in exquisite detail. The Big Horn sheep, Icelandic sheep, Mountain Goats, and Merino sheep - each fuzzy little hair crisply defined - are more beautiful than ever thanks to the GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6feet)!

I don't know who invented this thing, but if I ever meet them I'll say, "hey there, thanks for inventing that thing. It was great. Really brought the goats to life." And then I'll walk away, slowly checking over my shoulder, winking at the genius behind the GTMax.

Thank You!
on January 18, 2014
The cable is exactly what you expect at a great price. Works just as well as much more expensive cables. My order was late shipping. When I ask when I can expect it (the delivery date had already passed), customer service apologized for shipping it late and refunded the cost. I ended up with a free cable. The delay didn't bother me much since I need it immediately