biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 6, 2014
I ordered two of these cables, one for my ps3 and the other for my laptop. Works great and awesome price. These came to my mail very quickly only took a 2-3 days to get to me which is super! I highly recommend these HDMI cables.
on June 5, 2013
I came across this reasonably priced HDMI cable right after I was cleaning behind the TV and accidentally tugged the cable out from behind the unit and damaged the plug! It arrived quickly and everything's back to normal again!
on March 4, 2014
Like any HDMI the signal pass or it didn't. The quality is always the same no matter if you paid $60 or $4. And this cable just work fine. Like always when it from Amazon the shipping is fast, and the packaging is great.
on April 14, 2013
Don't waste your money on a monster cable at a monstrous price. Humorous relief: I once bought cables at a electronics store where the salesman tried to sell me an extended warranty and harvest my email for G-d knows what.
on February 5, 2012
I am able to play HD from my video recorder directly to my HD TV. The mini HDMI is what makes it possible. Again, the chain TV stores charge outragous amounts, I am thankful for the prompt delivery and audio/video quality.
on January 23, 2014
No reason to pay more, these work perfectly. I bought 3 for less than half the price of the cheapest one at BestBuy. I like that the cable is a bit thinner as well, easy to feed through the holes in my entertainment unit.
on January 12, 2013
In most cases the inexpensive options work just as well as the more costly, but that wasn't the case this time. Do these cables work? Yes, but only when they feel like it. If they continue to be a hassle I'll find my cables elsewhere.
on January 3, 2014
This is the best deal you could find around here for HDMI cables in Canada where monoprice shipping would cost a fortune.
Would recommend to everyone, don't get tricked buying expensive HDMI cables at this length.
on February 11, 2013
Came with another HDMI cable and as that review stated you could probably go to a dollar store and get similar but at least they get delivered to you. They work so thats all thats required, way cheaper than the Source.
on September 10, 2015
Your magical TV info is in one place, and you need it to go to another place. Assuming those places are within about six feet of each other, this product will make the magical TV info move from one place to another.