countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

1,309

on November 29, 2014
A few years ago, I bought a more expensive HDMI cable on clearance. The gold connector mostly rubbed off. I was delighted to find this cable at a very affordable price. The picture and audio quality is clear and it connect well to my devices.
on February 16, 2014
This product arrived well packed and within 2 days from ordering, it works as well as anything that would've cost a whole lot more!! I'm very happy and impressed with the quality and wouldn't hesitate to advise anyone to purchase this cable.
on October 11, 2015
The one I received is only five feet. It's not worth the effort to send it back. In fact, I found one at 6 feet at the dollar store which works just as well at the same price. Also, it arrived a week later than the Sept. 28th arrival date.
on August 16, 2015
works fine with Wii U and Dell Inspiron, but generates "snow" with PlayStation products (how is that even possible??) and no image at all with Acer laptop. Tested with several TVs/monitors. so ya, underwhelming and not recommended.
on July 23, 2015
It's an HDMI cord! I plugged it in, it's working. That's all I can really say. If something happens in the next week or so, i'll change my review, but as of now, it's doing its job. Shippers were very quick. I received it in 3 business days.
on February 10, 2012
This product was really amazing for the price. Instead of buying an HDMI cable of over 25$, this one, for under 5$, works great! I was very impressed with the quality of the cable for the price. So I would definitely recommend this product!
on January 5, 2016
My recommendation to anyone who is considering ordering these HDMI cords, order well ahead of time. When I ordered, it took roughly a month to get two of them. They work as they're supposed to, so in the end, I am happy with the purchase.
on May 18, 2014
These seem to be good cables and you would be hard pressed to beat the price. Keep in mind that this is the lower spec HDMI cable and that it does NOT feature built in Ethernet. But, if you don't require that, this is a great cable.
on July 8, 2014
I bought two of these cables because they were so cheap. Well, you get what you pay for. They're crap! I tried them on my cable box, my Roku box, and my computer. They don't work! Save your money and get some from the dollar store.
on February 8, 2014
I received Premium 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet 24K Gold Plated and GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6 Feet) For HDTV, Plasma, LCD, PS3,.. in one package. The bouth cable is the same, Price for this one is 20 cents chiper