march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on September 23, 2013
Don't waste the $60-$80 they charge for one of these in the department stores. They work just as good, and their prices are reasonable (if not really cheap!). I haven't had a single issue with these in the two years I've had them.
on November 30, 2011
I was fairly sure that such a cheap HDMI cable would not work, but thought for the low price it was worth a try. To my surprise, they work just fine. I have no way to compare them to a $80 cable, but who cares, I saved a bundle.
on December 12, 2015
I bought them a year ago, and they both stopped working around the same time. I never touch my cables, so it's not due to wear and tear. Everything was fine... until it wasn't. It's worth what I paid for. Maybe I got bad ones...
on April 19, 2014
It took a few days longer than my other orders but for the price I didin't mind. I thought it might be a scam because they were so cheap and no shipping but I have been using the cable for a week or two and it is working great.
on January 6, 2014
I ordered two of these cables, one for my ps3 and the other for my laptop. Works great and awesome price. These came to my mail very quickly only took a 2-3 days to get to me which is super! I highly recommend these HDMI cables.
on June 5, 2013
I came across this reasonably priced HDMI cable right after I was cleaning behind the TV and accidentally tugged the cable out from behind the unit and damaged the plug! It arrived quickly and everything's back to normal again!
on March 4, 2014
Like any HDMI the signal pass or it didn't. The quality is always the same no matter if you paid $60 or $4. And this cable just work fine. Like always when it from Amazon the shipping is fast, and the packaging is great.
on April 14, 2013
Don't waste your money on a monster cable at a monstrous price. Humorous relief: I once bought cables at a electronics store where the salesman tried to sell me an extended warranty and harvest my email for G-d knows what.
on February 5, 2012
I am able to play HD from my video recorder directly to my HD TV. The mini HDMI is what makes it possible. Again, the chain TV stores charge outragous amounts, I am thankful for the prompt delivery and audio/video quality.
on January 23, 2014
No reason to pay more, these work perfectly. I bought 3 for less than half the price of the cheapest one at BestBuy. I like that the cable is a bit thinner as well, easy to feed through the holes in my entertainment unit.