5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality
Arrived fast, great quality, would definitely recommend.
Apparently I need to write thirteen more words, apple, pantaloons, frisbee, Kings Gambit
Published on Jan. 18 2013 by Kurt

1.0 out of 5 stars terribly cheap product
I guess there's a reason this cable was so reasonably priced...the connection point broke off the first time I tried to plug it into my TV and as a result the pins were damaged and it's now useless. Worst is that I live in a remote fly-in only community so now I have to order another cable which will be weeks to be delivered...
Published 22 months ago by Brett MacCallum

‹ Previous | 1 2 370 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, Jan. 18 2014
This review is from: GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6 Feet) For HDTV, Plasma, LCD, PS3, DVD Players, Satellite & Cable boxes (Electronics)
The cable is exactly what you expect at a great price. Works just as well as much more expensive cables. My order was late shipping. When I ask when I can expect it (the delivery date had already passed), customer service apologized for shipping it late and refunded the cost. I ended up with a free cable. The delay didn't bother me much since I need it immediately

1.0 out of 5 stars terribly cheap product, May 16 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, Nov. 25 2013
This cord is amazing! SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION! They sure weren't kidding!

I plug one end into my computer and then plug the other end into the TV. And then, before I can say High-Definition Multimedia Interface, it works!

Beautiful images of sheep and goats float gently across the television screen, rendered in exquisite detail. The Big Horn sheep, Icelandic sheep, Mountain Goats, and Merino sheep - each fuzzy little hair crisply defined - are more beautiful than ever thanks to the GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6feet)!

I don't know who invented this thing, but if I ever meet them I'll say, "hey there, thanks for inventing that thing. It was great. Really brought the goats to life." And then I'll walk away, slowly checking over my shoulder, winking at the genius behind the GTMax.

Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, works as expected, Jan. 19 2014
Also Works with a 5 port HDMI switch, connected with Sony PS3, PS4 and satellite TV box.

Packaging, and cables are well made, look very robust.

Highly recommend these, and I can not see the justification to spend $30 to $ 60. For cables from electronic retail stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a HDMI cord., Oct. 25 2013
david "Leeroy Jenkins" (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I've seen HDMI cords sold for upwards of 300 dollars.

This one is like 3 dollars. It just as good as the one that is 10 times more expensive.

Also, the shipping was ultra fast. Took like a day. A+ would get another HDMI cable again from this store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great and at a Great Price, June 23 2013
I've been using this HDMI cable for three years now, and they've worked like a charm throughout. I've used them to connect a variety of game consoles, Blu-ray players and home theatre devices (such as the Apple TV) to a variety of monitors and TVs and I never experienced any signal loss or degradation. Being wound up into tight bundles dozens of times for moves and trips has not lead to any internal breakage of the cabling (which you sometimes see with headphone cables, for example, where the cable doesn't work if positioned a certain way due to repeated bending of the cable).

These items are frequently on sale. I bought them for $2 in 2010, and I will buy them again if the need arises.

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell, Oct. 25 2013
If they perform as expected they will be great considering the price. I have always thought that HDMI cable such s Monster brand were seriously over priced. These are much thinner but i am sure they appear to be performing just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What HDMI Cables Should Be, Jan. 12 2011
Absolutely perfect. Two cables for this price is what everyone should be paying for cables. You don't need 80$ "Monster" cables; it's a digital signal. It either works, or it doesn't. These work.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, inexpensive and works great!, Jan. 25 2014
Gillian (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
took less than 7 days to arrive, was so inexpensive compared to those in stores and works the same (so far as i can tell watching HD TV using a rogers box) as expensives one that some of my friends have purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable product at a reasonable price., Feb. 9 2014
I ordered two of these about a month ago, and the parcels arrived at my door three days later. Each one was securely wrapped, and placed in an envelop.

I tested them with my Internet TV player, and PlayStation 3, both cables work well. After hours and hours of continuous playing, I haven't encountered any issue so far. I'm very satisfied with the build quality, and the signal these two cables deliver. Comparing to the $29.99~$69.99 price tag local electronic shops offer, this product seems like a steal!

I highly recommend this product/seller to anyone looking for affordable and reliable HDMI cable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 370 | Next ›