summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

4.4 out of 5 stars1,275

on January 18, 2014
The cable is exactly what you expect at a great price. Works just as well as much more expensive cables. My order was late shipping. When I ask when I can expect it (the delivery date had already passed), customer service apologized for shipping it late and refunded the cost. I ended up with a free cable. The delay didn't bother me much since I need it immediately
on January 31, 2012
J'ai acheter ce fil sa fais environ 1 mois et il est parfais. Dire que j'ai payé au moin 10 fois le prix pour un même fil pour mon ps3.La qualité d'image et de son est parfaite pour le X-box 360.
on April 7, 2013
Instead of paying for ridiculously HDMI cables at Walmart or Best Buy, I bought two of these for my Apple TV and XBOX 360 and have been quite satisfied. Inexpensive, but decent length and awesome quality. Shipping was a couple weeks, so a bit longer than standard Amazon shipping but worth the price
on January 19, 2014
Also Works with a 5 port HDMI switch, connected with Sony PS3, PS4 and satellite TV box.

Packaging, and cables are well made, look very robust.

Highly recommend these, and I can not see the justification to spend $30 to $ 60. For cables from electronic retail stores.
on October 25, 2013
I've seen HDMI cords sold for upwards of 300 dollars.

This one is like 3 dollars. It just as good as the one that is 10 times more expensive.

Also, the shipping was ultra fast. Took like a day. A+ would get another HDMI cable again from this store.
WOW!! $4 for this HDMI. this HDMI is exactly what you pay $50 for at the local Best Buy. The HDMI arrived very fast and I was impressed. The material of the HDMI is more leaning towards a matte black finish. I strongly recommend this HDMI if you want to buy cheap.
on October 26, 2015
The cables don't work at all in an HDMI splitter.
Otherwise they produce lots of audio interferences and video cuts (doesn't happen when testing with other cables).
Also the delivery was really slow, better off buying from monoprice.
on June 23, 2013
I've been using this HDMI cable for three years now, and they've worked like a charm throughout. I've used them to connect a variety of game consoles, Blu-ray players and home theatre devices (such as the Apple TV) to a variety of monitors and TVs and I never experienced any signal loss or degradation. Being wound up into tight bundles dozens of times for moves and trips has not lead to any internal breakage of the cabling (which you sometimes see with headphone cables, for example, where the cable doesn't work if positioned a certain way due to repeated bending of the cable).

These items are frequently on sale. I bought them for $2 in 2010, and I will buy them again if the need arises.
on October 25, 2013
If they perform as expected they will be great considering the price. I have always thought that HDMI cable such s Monster brand were seriously over priced. These are much thinner but i am sure they appear to be performing just as well.
on January 12, 2011
Absolutely perfect. Two cables for this price is what everyone should be paying for cables. You don't need 80$ "Monster" cables; it's a digital signal. It either works, or it doesn't. These work.