5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published on Aug. 17 2007 by Nicole McIvor

I'm sure it would be a good game but it's too old for my pc so I have never been able to play it.Fast delivery.
Published 3 months ago by K. Mercer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Aug. 17 2007
Nicole McIvor (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 Deluxe (Includes Sims 2 and Sims 2 Nightlife) (Video Game)
Love this game...it's soooo much better than The Sims 1 (I loved that game too =P) The graphics are waay better and I like the idea of growing up and then dying and the next generation continuing on. It so much more realistic. The wants and fears feature is great too...it kinda gives a bit more purpose to the game. I have to say that I am totally addicted to The Sims 2 w/Nightlife. I've got my little bro addicted too and now we fight over who gets to play =P
Great game! Everyone should buy it! (amazon.ca is great! The shipping was free! :D and my package arrived earlier than the estimated arrival! I was soo happy lol)

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it!, Jan. 6 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I gave this to my teenage daughter as a gift and she has been playing with it constantly eversince! She absolutely loves it! I have not actually tried it for myself...yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims 2, Sept. 23 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The package arrived quickly and the game was exactly as described in the ad. I appreciate the fast service, Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 22 2014
I'm not a fan of The Sims 3, and it kept crashing my daughter's computer, so I searched high and low for this game to replace TS3. It's worked perfectly since the day it arrived BUT it's possibly a foreign edition. The houses are a bit different than the NA version, and the clock runs in military time! Once you get used to that, it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, Feb. 24 2014
I've had the double deluxe before and loved it to death. After moving out my ex-roommate decided to steal it and pawn it off and all my progress was lost. After two years I thought, hey I should order another one. Shortly after I placed the order two weeks later It arrived in my mail and it was just as I remembered it, so fun! I chose double deluxe because 'sims nightlife' and 'stuff' is already pre-installed onto Sims2. It's all in one disk! weee you're technically saving money.

Only problem I had was installing it because I have a windows 8, but I followed these exact steps in this video to install it on my laptop and it works beautifully. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims 2 Deluxe, April 17 2013
J'adore ce jeu! Et la version Deluxe est plus complète que celle originale. Il y a aussi des petits détails, qui ne servaient à rien, qui ont été corrigés.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game hours of fun ., Jan. 3 2013
great game hours of fun , looking forward to the the next one. good way to spend a day at home.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it would be a good game but it's too old for my pc so ..., Sept. 25 2014
K. Mercer "what is truth" (Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 29 2014
A classic!

The Sims 2 Deluxe (Includes Sims 2 and Sims 2 Nightlife)
The Sims 2 Deluxe (Includes Sims 2 and Sims 2 Nightlife) by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 98 / XP)
CDN$ 29.99 CDN$ 14.89