march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on August 17, 2007
Love this game...it's soooo much better than The Sims 1 (I loved that game too =P) The graphics are waay better and I like the idea of growing up and then dying and the next generation continuing on. It so much more realistic. The wants and fears feature is great too...it kinda gives a bit more purpose to the game. I have to say that I am totally addicted to The Sims 2 w/Nightlife. I've got my little bro addicted too and now we fight over who gets to play =P
Great game! Everyone should buy it! (amazon.ca is great! The shipping was free! :D and my package arrived earlier than the estimated arrival! I was soo happy lol)
on February 24, 2014
I've had the double deluxe before and loved it to death. After moving out my ex-roommate decided to steal it and pawn it off and all my progress was lost. After two years I thought, hey I should order another one. Shortly after I placed the order two weeks later It arrived in my mail and it was just as I remembered it, so fun! I chose double deluxe because 'sims nightlife' and 'stuff' is already pre-installed onto Sims2. It's all in one disk! weee you're technically saving money.

Only problem I had was installing it because I have a windows 8, but I followed these exact steps in this video to install it on my laptop and it works beautifully. [...]
on January 6, 2012
I gave this to my teenage daughter as a gift and she has been playing with it constantly eversince! She absolutely loves it! I have not actually tried it for myself...yet!
on September 23, 2011
The package arrived quickly and the game was exactly as described in the ad. I appreciate the fast service, Thanks.
on March 22, 2014
I'm not a fan of The Sims 3, and it kept crashing my daughter's computer, so I searched high and low for this game to replace TS3. It's worked perfectly since the day it arrived BUT it's possibly a foreign edition. The houses are a bit different than the NA version, and the clock runs in military time! Once you get used to that, it's fine.
on July 7, 2015
Je joue à ce jeu depuis que je suis jeune et je l'adore toujours autant ! J'ai reçu mon jeu le 7 juillet, et la date d'expédition était supposer être à partir du 10 juillet, alors je suis très satisfaite de mon achat ! Il est également arriver en excellente condition! :) Merci !
on April 17, 2013
J'adore ce jeu! Et la version Deluxe est plus complète que celle originale. Il y a aussi des petits détails, qui ne servaient à rien, qui ont été corrigés.
on September 25, 2014
I'm sure it would be a good game but it's too old for my pc so I have never been able to play it.Fast delivery.
on January 3, 2013
great game hours of fun , looking forward to the the next one. good way to spend a day at home.
on December 11, 2015